Author Thread: Interracial Dating?
openminded2009

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 06:55 AM

Is it really not biblical to date someone of a different race? I am asking because it seems there are connections sometimes but when the individual finds out the person is of another race, they totally stop communicating...why is that?

I was just wondering if it was a sin and do we have to match skin color?? I am open to date/marry any race, but wow the pickings sure are slim....

Your

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 03:18 PM

No, It is not a sin to date interracially! In fact, It was done in bibical years...mobites (black), jews, and others intertwined and got married....so if that's what your heart desire and its Gods will then it shall be done:applause: God is ALLLLLL About love not color!!!! He created us all so why would he seperate us from marrying each other because of the color of ones skin? Let's not get God twisted!!! Don't add, put, or take words out of his mouth!!! It's Good to marry and A Christian Man or Woman on top of that!

God Bless You On Your Journey:waving:

Your

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 03:20 PM

AMEN to Tarasye statement!!! AMEN To the True Living God:applause:

CNYDesigner

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 01:52 PM

Ty, Cattle! :)

openminded2009

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2009 03:58 AM

Thank you for all the replies! I guess there are a few of us. I just wondered because there are some who speak against it.

God's blessings!

Page : 1 2