Author Thread: thank you GOD!
Admin

thank you GOD!
Posted : 10 Nov, 2009 03:02 PM

dear folks, if you were to take the time out now to thank GOD for one thing that youd like to thank HIM for today what would that be?

ole cattle

p.s. id like to thank HIM for given us all JESUS as our savior..

patou

View Profile
History
thank you GOD!
Posted : 24 Nov, 2009 08:25 PM

Hello everyone!!! :waving:

I'd like to thank God for His everlasting love because it sums up everything! :purpleangel:

Ida :applause:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
thank you GOD!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 10:11 PM

Thank you Lord for watching over me yesturday, today and tomorrow. I love you, need you and thank you again. Thank you for all your blessings. Thank you for all the lessons. Thank you for your pruning me, disciplining me. Thank you for holding my hand, and holding me when I reach out for you. Thank you for giving me peace when times have been stressed and life off kilter sometime. Thank you for looking out for me ahead of time in all circumstances at work. Thank you for watching over me when I'm on the roads driving to work. Thank you for looking over my home, my car, my family, my job. Thank you for the breath you allow me to breathe. Thank you for my health again. Just everything Lord. Thank you for the cross. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for the blood. Thank you thank you Lord. Thank you for protecting me from harm. Thank you for giving me wisdom. Thank you Lord.

Page : 1 2