Author Thread: Unforgiveness
Admin

Unforgiveness
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 04:04 AM

The Alaskan Eskimo culture devised a scheme that would rid themselves of the ravishing wolves that would devour their domesticated animals. The scheme was this; dip a highly sharpened knife in animal blood, place it in the snow with blade facing upwards, then sprinkle blood around the knife and layer it with snow, then blood then snow again, until the knife was concealed completely with this mixture. The wolves would snife out the blood and begin vigorously passing their tongues on the blood snow mixture and the highly sharpened knife. Thus creating many lacerations on the wolves tongues. The wolves would continue passing their tongues on the knife and blood snow mixture and eventually their own blood. The wolves would later bleed to death.

In drawing a paralell to 'unforgiveness', are we bleeding to death because we cannot quench the thirst of 'unforgiveness'?

T:goofball:mie

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 11:54 AM

14 �If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. 15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.>Mat 6:14-15

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"

22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.>Mat 18:21-22

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Unforgiveness
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 04:11 PM

love the outdoor story tomie,,,, unforgiveness,,,, wow,,, leads to bitterness,,,,, leads to defilement,,,,,, leads to seperation and seperatism