Author Thread: Ways I Can Improve My Profile
Gourd00

View Profile
History
Ways I Can Improve My Profile
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 01:42 PM

Seeing as how you guys are the judges of the male profiles anyway, I figured I would ask the experts. Thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 01:03 AM

Well, first of all, you need to replace "guys" with "ladies" in your sentence up above. I have never met a lady who liked being called a guy.

Secondly, I know you wanted this question to be answered by the ladies of CDFF but I'll answer it anyway:

I assume you are concerned about improving your profile because it seems nobody is interested. I read your profile and you seem to narrow down the exact girl you are looking for, right down to the "no six pack abs". That's good that you know exactly what you are looking for, but I imagine that every woman that reads your profile won't wink or send you a message because they know they don't meet any of your criteria, which is too specific. They will more than likely wink or send a message if they meet your "basic" criteria: I seek an intelligent, outgoing woman who puts God first in her life.

If you want to improve your profile so that you receive more attention I suggest you not be so specific on the woman you are seeking. For example, just say you seek an outgoing, godly woman...who's into writing and cooking. And leave it at that. I am pretty sure there are quite a few godly women your age on this site that enjoy cooking or writing. As far as how many have six packs, I couldn't tell you...lol

Good luck to you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2008 04:40 PM

I agree with Focused on God. If your profile is too picky (its supposed to be a general get-to-know-a-little-about-you kinda deal), then women will assume that you will disapprove of them right off the bat because they don't meet a superficial requirement. If you are serious about meeting the one God has in mind for you and not the one you have on poster in your mind then delete all the requirements that really don't matter in light of the bigger picture of what God wants to do in our lives. Hope this helps:glow:

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 12:46 PM

Speak more about your beliefs on the Bible. There are a wide range of people who call themselves Christians. There is a girl I know that calls herself a Christian Wiccan and another who is a Univeral Unitarian Christian. Both of those disagree wtih the Bible, but titles like Baptist and Catholic don't completely say your understanding of the Bible. Salvation is an important issue along with the purpose of Christians. The list goes on concerning different subjects of the Bible and it's important for two people to be equally yoked.