Author Thread: Men can't handle a confident woman?
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Men can't handle a confident woman?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 08:42 AM

Men fear me since I'm confident. I know what I want and believe and they get me wrong every time. They're use to women who just goes a long with whatever the man says and doesn't have a mind to think for herself. For the record I love men and don't have issues with them.

I refuse to settle for a divorced man simply cuz I'm not divorced nothing more to it than that.

I will have a baby via anonymous sperm donor if God allows it. I'm not doing this as a way to get back at men as some of u think. I'm doing this cuz Im not just going to settle for any man and marry him to have a baby when don't love him.

I will have my baby with this procedure and wait for God to send me the man I will finally love after the baby unless God changes his mind.

None of you understand me yet ur quick to make ur comments and judgements that you do. Who's really judging who here? Doesnt matter what you think I don't really know what kind of person u really are and you don't know me. I'm not here to please any of you male or female I'm here to please God. I certainly don't seek a mere man or woman's approval only God's approval counts.

I will be facing him on judgement day none of you.

Artificial Insemination is not a mistake it's a blessing and nothing in the bible states it's wrong so I'm not sinning against the bible when I have this done. Once I hear the words ur pregnant this will be the happiest day of my life.

The bible is very clear that sex outside of marriage is wrong and men who

are shacking up with wretches who put out.... are living in sin. Fornication

is a sin in the bible.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 01:40 PM

Kimberly,

I don't believe anyone here fears you. And a confident woman is a joy to have around.

If you want friends that will only agree with you and never disagree, then you really are not looking for friends, just syncophants.

Your refusal to settle for a divorced man is your preference...and it is your right, but being artifically inseminated is another thing entirely.

What do you call fornication? Is it sexual intercourse? Is it the sperm of a man that is not your husband entering your body? Is it your eggs being fertilized with the sperm of a man that is not your husbnd? Does physical pleasure have to be involved?

I believe Scripture clearly shows God is displeased of any "seeding" (read impregnating) that occurs "OutSide" of the marriage bonds.

Artifical Insemmination was not an issue back then....that is why Scripture does not speak directly about it.

But whether it is a human instrument that delivers the sperm or a man made instrument that does it.....It is still Fornication in God's eyes if it occurs outside of marriage.

If a husband and wife are unable to conceive and it takes fertizing her egg with his sperm (outside of her body)...that is not fornication because it is the husband's sperm and the wifes egg. If more than one egg is fertilized and the other fertilized eggs are discarded (that is murder).

How about we leave this as it is and speak no more about it because it is difficult not to answer the implications of your words. Kimberly, we really do care about you. We would not make such an effort if we "hated" you...we would simply "shake the dust" off our sandals. Also you won't need to stand before God to find out if your decision was correct....you'll know in a dozen or so years.

Once again,

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 02:19 PM

:peace::peace: 1st of all god is a god of peace.We as christians do make mistakes.Our disaproval has nothing to do with you being what you call a confident woman.It is a moral issue.It is dangerous and you asked for our opinions.You even confessed to deceiving us.Which was a admission of lieing.Sin is sin.Let the issue drop.End it.You are a mixed up person to continue.Why you asked us I do not know.It was not a thing I would have done.:peace: Advice move on.The discussion is over.Do your hearts desire.This last post has nothing to do with being confident.

I like a woman with guts but not a defiant woman.Women live to please their husbands before marriage also.It is caled saving yourself for that right man and only him.If we are not married all sexual conduct is not from god.No kids outside of marriage.No ifs ands or buts.

It is todays liberal fenimism that destroys the family.A condifient woman will wait on her husband to have his kids.Now move on and do as you please.Dennis

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 03:02 PM

Kimberly,

If you do not care what we think, why do you keep posting on this? This is the third thread. How many times will you "try" and what does your pastor say about this. Words that keep entering my mind on this are "having a form of godliness but denying the power there of"

I don't think people are intimidated by your strength Kimberly. I think they are irritated that you keep seeking advice that you do not want, don't appreciate and have no desire to follow. It is like you keep bringing this up because you want to fight it out and defend it.

What more can we say? What more can you say? Has it not already been said? No minds have been changed either way, and I really cannot foresee anything that can be said that will change your mind or ours on this topic. You wish us to condone what you are doing and many have stated biblical reasons why we cannot, reasons you wish to reject and that is your choice. It is also our choice to not agree with this action because we choose to believe in the design the Lord has made clear to us in scripture. You do not agree with this, that is your choice..

Is this not like a dog chasing its tail?

Tarasye

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 04:05 PM

Maybe I'm annoyed with you Tarasye and u all too? Takes two to tango if you catch my drift. Seems like you all were more concerned with getting me to change my mind at whatever cost it took didn't work.

I want to know if it's possible with a bunch of Christians to have a good ol fashioned debate without personally attacking each other? God's given me some thick skin so ur attacks didn't break me but do sense there are other Christians on here not as thick skinned so I have to be careful not to hurt them.

If ur that irritated with my posts Tarasye then why read them and reply. When comments are made on here that are ridiculous and stupid I don't give them an ounce of my time and definitely don't respond to them.

I'm not going anywhere so like me hate me I'm stating and I'm going to be posting away like now....LOL. Some of u are far too serious and need to lighten up a little and grow a funny bone.

As far as what Archie says I disagree 100%. Artificial Insem is not sex before marriage cuz there's no pleasure and a virgin can have this procedure and still be a virgin after. Real sex takes a woman's virginity. Proof to why this is not the sin of fornication.

Why would I pay money and have tests done if I believed this is fornication when could have one night stand and get knocked up. It's not fornication is reason I'm doing procedure.

This is the only reason considering this cuz it's the only way I can have a baby and not sin sexually. The only reason I'm in this situation now is cuz men won't marry me cuz I don't give them sex. It's all good cuz I have no respect for men like that and these are men passing themselves off as Christians too. I deserve a real man not someone like that.

I figure that I'll keep posting my posts on this subject until noone responds back....hint.....hint.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 06:10 PM

Hey!!! Does any body like cake? I like cake! We should have some cake!!! Cake is good...

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 06:45 PM

About time! Lol! Someone on here with humor besides Mr Funny Guy himself Archie.

None of the other topics interest me as much as this...this is my passion everything is pale in comparison to having a baby. I'm sure baby talk puts the fellers right to sleep

Gbu

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 07:46 PM

I think men can handle a confident woman, but not an arrogant one.

Men admire the beauty of a woman that is not totally dependent on them (him), but can take off her "day" role of control with her life..i.e..career, and be the appealing, ready to listen and attentive woman for him as a friend, or wife.

*gracemae

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 08:22 PM

dear grace, i sure do agree..

a confident woman thatd make a confident wife would be one who would follow this.

ephesians 5:22-24 22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

and an arrogant woman would prolly make a contentious wife,and she would be like this for a man.

proverbs 25:24 it is better to dwell in a corner of a housetop than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

i think ill keep lookin for that confident woman thatll make a confident wife.. i like a confident woman.. leastways one thatll follow biblical guidelines for a wife. hehe

ole cattle

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 08:26 PM

cattleman.... you took the "scripture" right out of my mouth!

*gracemae

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 05:26 AM

I am not offended by it, just curious why you keep posting, you don't really irritate me, but I wonder why you keep asking the same thing and yet reject all the guidance you ask for.

You say it is the only way to have a baby without sinning or fornicating. That is simply not true. Adoption, or are you so arrogant you could not love someone else's child as you would be asking a man to do after you have yours?

Many of us, myself included have agreed with you that we are not going to change your mind.....Thy Will Be Done Lord. Yet you do not accept this either, you re-post and confront all over again. If your patience is that thin, are you certain that single parenthood will suit you? It is far from all hugs and giggles my Sister, it is difficult, the toughest job you will every love and it will rip your heart out and make you cry, and all you see now is this perfect ideal, but what happens when your perfect ideal takes an unexpected turn? What if your child is born with autism or down syndrome or cerebral palsy or spinal biffetta or any other of devastating conditions? You think you are having difficulties finding a husband now?

You think we are irritated and hate you. You could not be farther from the truth. We do love and care about you or we would not care enough to address you at all. Like you say, we would move on. I am just curious as to why, when you keep generating the same answers that you continue to start new thread on the same issue? Do you expect a new result?

If you want to see our lighter side, then post lighter material. This issue is serious Kimberly. Tell us, what DOES your Pastor say about it? What Biblical support does he share with you. Share it with us that we might understand for everywhere in the Bible there is support for the importance of both earthly parents.

Stop screaming at people and have a conversation. If you can give us something to understand in this that actually makes sense, we would be more than happy to stand in prayer, but until that time, the best I can do is what I did before, give it to God and ask His Will Be Done, for often He grants the stubbornness of our own ways so we may grow. If that is His Will for you Kimberly, then by all means, Thy Will Be Done, not my will, not the will of anyone else, not even yours, but His for I don't know what is best for you, neither do any of us, not even you. We all think we know so much, we would all be greatly surprised how very little we all know collectively even.

So why continue to attack us? Every time we post a thread of peace, you turn around and drop the hammer again. I don't understand. I do want the best for you, which is why I again post this prayer for you, and hope everyone else will join in unison with it....Thy Will Be Done. I am sorry you feel such hatred because we strongly don't agree with you. The deeper these threads go, the more I worry about the pressure you will find in single parenting. It is so much tougher than you think it will be, which is why God designed the family the way He did.

Tarasye

Page : 1 2