Author Thread: Regain your masculinity
Admin

Regain your masculinity
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:06 PM

Hey GODLY Guys,

There are 3 things our lives revolve around; adventure, a battle and winning the beauty of our lives. Girls have 3 also. "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge gives men and women a GODLY persepective on what drives us. It's not wrong but different between man and woman. GREAT RESOURCE!!!

T:goofball:mie

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Regain your masculinity
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 07:04 PM

the battle i have enough for to last a life time,,,,

the adventure had plenty of it too.,,,,,,

winning the beauty ,,, oh well,,,,,,, I was married to a beauty,,,,, beauty can turn ugly when cornered,,,,

and we all know that it is fading fast with age,,,

but the winning part I love,,,,, never did like to be on a losing team at school ,,,did you?

he he he,,,, :ROFL::ROFL:

so what are the three things of a women life revolving around tomie,,,,, hummmm, hummm, i am afraid to guess and look so foolish..

bye bye and god bless Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,:peace: out !!!

Proverbschick

View Profile
History
Regain your masculinity
Posted : 2 Jul, 2008 10:26 PM

"Wild At Heart" is an excellent book! For the guys to really understand the other side...read "Captivating" by Stasi and John Eldridge. It is the femal side to "Wild At Heart". For men, it will really get you to see and understand the nature of a woman, and thus allow you to be a little more sympathetic. For women, it is a great book to help heal your wounds, whether you realize you have them or not. It causes you to really take a long, hard look inside yourself. I would recommend these to any pre-dating (courting), dating, engaged, or married couples to read and discuss. I would also recommend them to singles looking because it will help you grow more as a person both emotionally and spiritually. Thus preparing you for the mate God has for you.

View Profile
History
Regain your masculinity
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 04:34 PM

GOD bless you, Proverbschick and I'm ever so thankful for your input. I will seek that book "Captivating" as soon as I finish the ones I have. Very GODLY material. GOD bless.

T:goofball:mie