Author Thread: Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up.
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up.
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 05:51 AM

Which do you consider worse?

I haven't screamed at anyone on here I love how people make up stuff that's not true about me. I speak from my beliefs and convictions and if our beliefs don't match up so be it. Thats not screaming or attacking any one person.

Why is it that some Christians if they don't get their way they don't want to talk about something anymore. They want to sweep it under the rug like it doesn't exist?

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 06:28 AM

Sorry My Sister, my mistake, I felt somewhat attacked in your last thread to me. I sincerely hope you will accept my challenge for everyone to pray with you..."Thy Will Be Done Lord for Kimberly under your Way" May you be blessed according to His Will.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 09:58 AM

dear kimberly, i myself see them both as pretty much the same. neither one is love between a husband and a wife making a child..... theyre both putting the cart before the horse..

GOD laid us out guidelines for the family.. adam and eve, man and wife came first ,then were told go forth and mulitlpy.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 11:38 AM

I like those responses

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 02:54 PM

Hey sorry...not to take away from kimberly's question here, maybe adding adoption to this question...

Artificial Insemination or getting Knocked up or adoption?

what about if a single gal or guy was considering adopting a child?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 03:50 PM

Honesty is th best response.This is getting old.let us move on to a different discussion friends.Nothing more can be said.I fear that we may reason anything out to be ok even if it is not.Move on.

Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 05:56 PM

Oh Sure! I ask a question and it gets ignored! LOL yer right Dennis ... it's all good... no sense beating dead horses, or especially and most of all live ones.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:32 AM

The marriage bed is to remain udefiled, and reserved only for my spouse. ( Hebrews 13:4) Thie is an answer from the word about having children outside of marriage.The marriage bed talks about everything outside of marriage, including artificial insemination.

making kids is in the marriage bed.

A christian wife submits to her husband's authority before and after they meet.That is why a godly woman saves herself for her husband.Provebs 31 talks about a wise woman.A wise woman will not do something to cause even the appearance of dishonor.She will be safe and follow gods will.

It is unwise to rock the boat on such an issue.It is not what a proverbs31 woman would do.I would not marry a woman who is so defiant to gods word.

My thinking is that she would not submit to me after marriage.

The proverbs 31 woman obeys her man.:stop:

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 06:16 AM

In the Words of a Very Dear Friend and Sister that hasn't been on the site for a while (I think she might be out buying our Christmas Presents!),

This thread does not bear fruit.

I MISS B>E>G!!!

(By the way, if you don't know what to get me for Christmas, Cash is always good and always seems to fit, even when its a little small!!

(LOL)

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 09:48 AM

Hey JJ,

After conception....One Arm is better than No Arms to hold that child.

Peace

Guitarman67

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 12:06 PM

In the beginning God created them male and female and for this cause shall a man leave father and mother and cleave unto his wife and they two shall become ONE.

Marriage was created by God (Adam-Eve) this is the way to marital bliss and children.

Intimate contact outside of marriage is sin.

Sexual sin is forbidden by God.

Sex outside of marriage will lead one to hell.

So insemination and becoming pregnant outside of marriage are both wrong, as they were never intended by God.

Why doesn't each woman realize that she is a GIFT FROM GOD.

When Adam was alone, lonely and incomplete, God could have given man anything. God could have given him anything in the universe or beyond. What did God give to cure man's loneliness and to complete man and make him the man GOD intended him to be? God made for him EVE "WOMAN." She was the first GIFT from GOD. God, Who has never made a mistake, has CREATED YOU as a GIFT from God to some man. YOU are a GIFT from GOD. So, do not let men use, you and abuse you and cast you aside. The man who does that is dishonoring both you and GOD.

If you will not do it for your self, do it for God who loves you and will bless you above all that you can think or ask. God loves you. HE really, really LOVES you. You are HIS GIFT.

Page : 1 2