Author Thread: tuff love
Admin

tuff love
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 07:46 PM

What is tuff love? It is when you know something is really wrong then you have to stop it.Like praying for a fallen christian while you choose not to get in the pig pen with them.

I wrote about excommunication in the morals forum.

When should we enforce tuff love?

It is something we as christians must do.

I do not want too do something like this but if I must I will.

When we as a group approuch a person and they refuse to change then we must do what is necisary out of love.:prayingf:

Freinds pray for that person and move on.We pray for them on a daily basis.:prayingm:

Do not debate with them anymore and just pray for them.God had his prophets write I hate debaters.

So,friends stop adding your opinions to some one who refuses to part from the sin they are in.It just gives them want they want.

No response now is the best.I am sure some of you know what I am speaking about.We need to practice tuff love,ok.Ignore them and do not debate if they do not change from sin.We are not to claim them as christians until they repent.

Tuff love is a hard act to do, so my friends act out of tuff love to bring repentance.Do not call the person out,just do not respond to them.

View Profile
History
tuff love
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 11:52 AM

Ole Cattle,

It looks like your arguing against your own flesh. You can't seem to let the past lie. You didn't really clarify your point too well. I did say very clearly in private and public that I wouldn't ask my mom about lust as it relates to a fornification perspective. You keep bringing that up like I committed a sin? I never denied that. I didn't mince my words. What I said was honest and in proper context. I wouldn't ask any one person female or male alike about the intimate details relating to fornication. That would be weird, and biblically improper. I still don't understand what you were trying to say. If you re-read the post starting with "valid points" that I shared a few responses ago everything was pointed out clearly.

1- My original post wasn't about fornication. I would never solicit or entertain responses about that female or male alike, in private, in person, or on public forums. That's not a boundary I was crossing.

2- Marriage is to be between man and woman, not male to male, or woman to woman.

3- Fornication outside of the marriage bed is adultery.

4- Lust can be disguised in many forms.

5- Single Christians aren't supposed to be fornicating, but that is a perfectly natural and God-ordainded activity in the marriage context.

6- You keep confusing issues, or bringing up ones that don't exist, and never did.

Sincerely,

Will

View Profile
History
tuff love
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 04:21 PM

After readin these posts, Boy Oh Boy....that Devil sure is playin a mean fiddle here....He gets to playin a song of 20 questions....an gets another to Dance an Strum the strings....an then he'll get another to sing a Back up Chorus....

Ya know my Mother always told me there would be days like today. She just didn't tell me it would be everyday. She also told me that some Peoples children just don't know how to play in the Sand Box. They like to throw sand in others eyes just because they can...it makes them feel good bout them self. So since all this started with one thread bout askin a Gal bout how she handles Lust (which is still dis-respectful) and has ended up here with the same ole song bein sung I'd like to point out here that the Tread is Tuff Love...an its real Tuff in here an there aint no Love....

So any one up for ice cream ????...xo

View Profile
History
tuff love
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 06:12 PM

I had to read all the lust post.I would never ask a woman about lust.Any man who does should get slapped.Hear this ladies!!!!!

Please read my post again.It is tuff love not bickering.Pray for the person to repentant and do not argue as it will turn away unbelievers.Move on.I never discuss sex with my mother nor would I.

I watch westerns and WW2 movies instead of girlie movies ok.

My personal issues will not be discussed here.I am looking for a lady to date and maybe marry.I will treat her like a lady.:waving:

When I was married the women at work were always told I only care about my wife no matter how they tried to trap me.

:boxing: It was a bad mistake now learn from it and move on.

Grow up, Yours in Christ,Dennis

View Profile
History
tuff love
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 05:49 AM

dear fury,

your words here

sounds to me like you are abusing your honorary position.

and making post based on a double standard in which case you should not be a moderator.

i have not abused you in anyway, you simply have taken offense to things that have not been offensive. your case is invalid. you get to use southern slang but if others do, its offesive? Cmon!

you may call yourself an elder but that does not make you one. You have not lead by example but have pretended to act as the humble servant offering ole cattle wisdom, while in reality you often (not always) twist scripture and judge others on your interpretation of scripture.

you may quote scripture all day about being a shepherd but that is a veil that you hide behind. you act as a bully and perhaps you are a bit puffed up with the pride of being a moderator. So if that was your last post on the matter, please make it the last post.

I don't think you are going to give me a valid answer so please dont try anymore and im sure you can somehow turn this post into being offensive, and insulting as well.

mine here

i can see you are not interisted in the admins, wishes , so no reason for me to believe that you are interisted in my wishes as well.

youve questioned me alot here. and then when you are given the answers you in turn go on a rant of insults to me personally..

we can have discussions here , thats what its for.. the forums. but its not to become your personal place for insulting the members here , myself included.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
tuff love
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 11:17 AM

Dear Original Author To Tuff Love Post,

I can see how your thread got butchered, lost in translation, and not answered in the way you intended. We all owe you an apology for the disputes that took place not relevant to your thread topic. I hope you will take the time and re-thread, because it's a really great topic, and one that is worth seeking a deeper understanding and appeciation for the truth revealed. Be Well! Will

Page : 1 2 3