Author Thread: On-Line Names
Admin

On-Line Names
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 07:54 PM

I have found it facinating looking at all the different names and wondering why people chose them. Mine was given to me ..."short and sweet and hard to beat"...by a friend a long time ago...How about you !!!?

strawberi50

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 20 Jun, 2008 02:32 PM

Great thread, Strawberri. I pray it goes far. There are some names that need explanations:ROFL:

As for me, Tommy is my real name and I use T:goofball:mie7 cause I'm goofy 70 times 7.:ROFL: GOD bless

T:goofball:mie

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 05:14 PM

Strawberri,

First, I really enjoy all your expressions in your pics!

My 20 yrold daughter picked "SusieQ. She thinks I am too serious, too scary spiritual and not "Q"utsie enough to be attractive. She is the one encouraging or corrupting me?

My name is Susan. I only agreed because there are alot of Susan(s). The "8" is a special family number.

I am really into names in a prophetic sense. It seems to me the Bible makes it clear that whatever follows the "I am ...." either can propel or limit ones destiny. Doesn't almost everyone in their childhood want to pick a different one. How many times did God alter or give a new name to somebody in scripture at the point of destiny, both old and new tesatement?

It is a pleasure to meet you.

Susan

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 06:33 PM

Nice to meet you, too. Susie Q...

Strawberi50

kidvid711

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 10:35 AM

Kidvid711

I'm act and look like a "KID"

I love to play "Vid" Video's/ Video games.

711, 7-11 is by birth date. :bouncy:

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 12:23 PM

Hi, my name is Will and as an on-line name goes I use elixier4u. What is in a name? As for me, I get my name from the word "elixir" and sometimes I use this spelling as my name because it expresses who I am. But what does it mean? Here's a few definitions: a substance held capable of changing base metals into gold, a substance held capable of prolonging life indefinitely (1): cure-all (2): a medicinal concoction: a sweetened liquid usually containing alcohol that is used in medication either for its medicinal ingredients or as a flavoring: the essential principle

To take it a step further In essence it is The elixir of life, it literally translates the ancient Hebrew word "What is it?"or " Manna" The manna was the �bread� taken by the high priest, the Melchizedek priest. Moses told the Hebrew people at one point, �You have not kept the covenant, and so the manna is being taken from you. But it will come back in the end times. When we will be a nation of high priests, not an elect high priesthood.�

Arabic: الإكسير, also known as the elixir of immortality or Dancing Water or Persian: Aab-e-Hayaat آب حیات and sometimes equated with the philosopher's stone, it is a legendary potion, or drink, that grants the drinker eternal life or eternal youth. Many practitioners of alchemy pursued it. The elixir of life was also said to be able to create life. It is related to the myths of Enoch, Thoth, and Hermes Trismegistus, all of whom in various tales are said to have drunk "the white drops" (liquid gold) and thus achieved immortality. It is also associated with the Qur'an's Al Khidr ('The Green Man'), and is mentioned in one of the Nag Hammadi texts

What is in a name you ask? God Bless

:peace:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
On-Line Names
Posted : 6 Aug, 2008 05:05 AM

Mine is quite simple. My name is Deborah Elaine.

deborahe

Not very creative:glow: I should have given it more thought.