Author Thread: Prefer a younger or older mate?
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Prefer a younger or older mate?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 02:27 PM

I prefer a younger man. I like a man from his late 20's to early 40's.

One big reason I prefer a younger man is because they don't try to control you and they still want kids.

Another reason why I love them younger is cuz statistically women live longer than men. I don't want to be left as a widow for 20 years before God takes me.

I've seen the pain this caused my Grandma and see the same pattern beginning with my Mom and Dad since my Dad's health is declining.

I figure be smart and marry a man 5 to 10 years younger than you and ul die around the same time.

Any thoughts?

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 05:11 PM

I prefer a little older, although I understand your reasons.

Bottom line is the man God hand picks for me whether he is younger or older is fine with me.

:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 08:49 PM

Kimberly,

I think in your case it's a good idea because around you he will age faster. (sNIckEr) I'm not saying you will be a handful, but what I'm saying is that he will have his hands full. You are one strong willed Woman and it will take a strong willed (or stronger) Man to hold those reins.

So, yeah...I'd go 15 years younger with a good strong Heart. Tee HEE! :ROFL:

TEE HAA HO HE...Cough!...Hack...ACK!.......!!!

:boxing::dancingp::boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 09:15 PM

dear folks, im broadinin my horizons , either one will suffice.. hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 04:31 PM

:ROFL: Older men are all controling:ROFL: that is a bunch of BS.

I am not controling.I never tried to control my X.Girl you don't know diddly about men.Where have you found your men in the past.The zoo?:ROFL: The reason you may still be single is because no one can handle you.I would never try it.:laugh:

Your opinions about men are very poor.It really disturbs me.You remind me of the men who want a Barbie.But you want a Ken.

This will never happen.Your thinking is off.You get married to someone to share a life in christ with them.To have the mans kids not yours.You have a standard so high that no man could fill it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 05:40 PM

dear dg, i would appreciate it if you would not use initials for words you wouldnt spell out here.. made me stumble as even though it wasnt spelled out my mind told me what it said before i could think not to go there.. hehe im still bein molded friend.. smile

and also lets remember that even though we may not agree with each other here all the time, that lady t does have feelings same as us all. and even though we may say things in jest with a smiley behind it .. it can still be very hurtful.

thank you

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 06:22 PM

I like older man... they have been into lots of experienced and knows what they want for the future.

I don't mind if he's 10 or 20+ years older than me as long as he still wants us having kids.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 06:46 PM

Ole Cattle...how do you know that Dennis was not saying Bull Snot and just did not want to "say it"....huh?

Of course, we all know that he really meant

....Beaver Sneezes!

...... Boxer Shorts?

............ Belly Snippers?

.................. Boogie Snacks?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 09:05 AM

Sorry Ole cattle, you are right.I should have said hog wash.

I had left this topic for awhile because I thought it was gone and over with.:peace: Peace is that better.I just found it beyond me as to continue to discuss the matter.:peace: Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 10:07 AM

Oh Pooh...lol...I almost missed all the fun...

Lets see...Younger verses Older preferrance...Hummm...Well, I have dated both ( its been awhile thou.. ) I have found that some, not all...Younger men aren't so sure what they are lookin for and Older men seem to purty much know what they do an dont want. My self, I dont put a mandate on age. If I meet someone say 10 years younger or 10 years or more older and we both be on the same page in the Book, then its all good. I'm really not concernd bout this...I just leave it in God's hands and keep searchin, meetin an greetin cuz ya never know when paths will be crossed an then Bingo !!! :excited:...love ya all...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 02:28 PM

i prefer older but would consider younger.

maturity is the big issue. but some of the older women ive seen look better than the younger chicks

Page : 1 2