Author Thread: Better in Time
Admin

Better in Time
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 06:47 AM

I just want to share my story about being "broken hearted". Hope you can help me.Hope you are patient enough to read. This site is my outlet of my feelings.

I met a man whom i think " he's the one", we started as friends cause i met him from my first job way back in my country, but this man was married and had 1 kid at that time, as our friendship grow's, it also became complicated, he told me that why dont we try being lovers, because i was really very much in love with him, considering his situation that he's married, that he pointed out to me that no one can replace his wife and kid,knowing that he is a womanizer, i just pushed my luck. We've been together for morethan a year, i was so much in love with him, they finally separated with his wife,i was in college at that time and working at the same time, i made things that i never did before like: i lied to my family esp. my father that im sleeping in my work place but the fact was that im going home at his house, evrytime we go out and he wanted to eat, i just let him eat excluding myself to save my budget, i bought food for their house, pay bills, send things to his son but writing his name as the sender,i dont eat my lunch instead buy some load to his mobile phone and a lot more.

He was aplying for a cruisehip ship job and i supported him all the way. Financial and moral support.

We had communication not until last january, he never called.

After 3 months 2 diffrent woman was emailing me and telling me that he was already staying with them, that he doesnt love me, that one woman was bragging that she was pregnant, that i work as a maid here that i look ugly and etc..

Then the next month he emailed me that " i know we need to talk but not this time " i just replied at him that "no reason to talk anymore . Recently i saw his photo was uploaded by his sister in other social networking site with a woman i think they're having a vacation in our country.

I thought i was over it but, the moment i saw his photo, i cried a lot and felt my heart was reaLLY being broken n tormented until now.

Sometimes i think it ws really unfair because i was the one who planted and took care of the crop but other reap it.

Its like he used me to be succesful with his dreams.

I know it will get better in time as the song of leona lewis says.

But i cant really stop my self from crying evrynight and i know it will affect my health.

Help me, what will i do now?

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 05:37 AM

Dear, dear Jacky -

My heart aches for you. Grieving a lost relationship is so hard, especially when the object of your love and investment suddenly reveals his true, ruthless nature.

Jesus has a lot to say to you right now. He invites you to pour out your heart to Him (Psalm 62). If you listen carefully, I am confident that you'll learn His mind about your pain.

Do nurture your physical health, and accept the kindnesses of trustworthy friends.

Commending you to our Wonderful Counselor,

P

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 07:30 PM

Hi Sj09...

Start all over and look back at what you've been doing and the consequences from your actions. You said in your profile "living in a rigtheous way and putting God in the middle of our life"...

God needs to be first, not middle. Were you thinking about God when you got involved with this married guy? There is nothing good that could ever come from this. Nothing. Don't be deceived. It's just that simple. Sorry.

What do you do now? Drop him and the whole situation. You start over rebuilding your biblical roots and reaffirm what you beleive about Gods word, and decide that you're gonna stand on it, and live your life righteously according to His word. No exceptions. OK? None. That's for starters.

Forget all the mess and drama and what you sowed into, and what he's not doing or what he promised. That's over. Period. Over. It was never right to begin with. Accept that. To toughen your spiritual muscle you're gonna half to analyze what you've just been involved with and look scripturally at where you broke the rules of the Word.

I do not want to be harsh here. God gives us full reign to make our own decisions and walk our own way, AND if we walk outside His way, He may allow that; BUT--- always remember, the consequences are not yours to choose... ie. heartache, the burden of sin in your heart, and on and on...

I don't want you to be hurt my sis in Christ. I mean that.

GraceMae

Agnos

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 11:24 AM

Hi beautiful young woman from Thailand�

I am late here� I was looking for your profile to let you know how your posting �b� has been growing and growing� We have not seen you there anymore, but you have started it, just go there to see�

I saw your story� and I saw that two precious ladies here have just taken care of you; giving words from God to you � you are very loved�

It is written [Ecclesiastes chapter 3] � �To every thing there is a season�� �A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance�

Your time to weep and mourn is OVER � as GraceMae has graciously said to you�

It is time for you to laugh and dance with the Spirit of God as your guide and partner�

It is written �A time to love, and a time to hate��

It is time for you to forget your pain and forgive that man and pray for him� It is time for you to hate sinning with all your heart�

You have loved, don�t be sorry because of that� God likes that, He is Love� but, God wants us to love in holiness� now it is the time to love the way He wants you to do it: in Holiness

It is time for you to know better about �our Wonderful Counselor� � as P just wrote�

You are so young!!! Don�t you know that we all have lived similar things you have? But, we are loved� we have been loved since the beginning, since far, far from the beginning� God created you using Love as the material� Didn�t you know that?... Never forget it !!!!

Agnos

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:05 PM

thank you very much for your counseling and im very sorry that i replied on you this too late, i really appreciate it and honestly im very OK now i've been reading" the purpose driven life " very famous book that totally been changing my life and been developing my relationship with god. :waving:

god bless you

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:12 PM

Dear Grace,

Thank you very much for your advises, and im very sorry for responding this too late, i thank God for giving me persons whom i don't know but truly cares for me. Im very much ok now and Ive been building my relationship to God these past months and now im stronger and happy !

god's blessing (,")

jacky

View Profile
History
Better in Time
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:29 PM

Dear Agnos,

Thank you very much for the advises! i really appreciate it! the past months i gave time to myself to reminisce the time when i was a kid attending Sunday school, until i grew up and became a member of young people in my home church at Phil. then became a Sunday school teacher , go hike 5 mountains to spread the word of God by teaching kids during vacations at one of the remote corners of this planet and realized that theirs nothing more that gives joy to me than serving the Lord the creator of everything.

I'm very much ok :waving:

may God Bless you and your family

Jacky