Author Thread: Your Girl/Boyfriend Won't Cancel Dating Ads
Admin

Your Girl/Boyfriend Won't Cancel Dating Ads
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 02:52 PM

I'm curious. What do you think of a boyfriend or girlfriend with whom you are in an agreed exclusive relationship who refuses to cancel his/her personal dating ads? Moreover, he/she promised to do so but didn't. The reason given is because he/she is bored and enjoys chatting with people. The ad clearly states he/she is looking for a relationship.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 06:58 PM

Sounds..... fishy. And raises a big red flag.

I've seen other profiles where people said they were there for the fellowship, or not looking to date or marry.

Sounds like this person is keeping their options open.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 11:45 AM

I'm curious. What do you think of a boyfriend or girlfriend with whom you are in an agreed exclusive relationship who refuses to cancel his/her personal dating ads? Moreover, he/she promised to do so but didn't. The reason given is because he/she is bored and enjoys chatting with people. The ad clearly states he/she is looking for a relationship.

If they refuse I would refuse to go on any further with the relationship put it as just friends then he can use the opportunity to contact me there too and while I find a match that wont refuse that has the same standards as mine then I will no longer be on the dating site. He looses either way with me. If he finds another woman to put up with that then I wont know about it because I am going on with my life and being happy with who I stood up to be and found on the dating site (if I haven't found anyone by then well then I am still not beating myself up about my decisions I have made for my own standards and beliefs.. GivenLife

Page : 1 2