Author Thread: The Canvas of Time
Admin

The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 10:55 AM

Time is the Canvas upon which our relationships are recorded...are "painted". There is nothing we can hide from Time...every moment...every Lie...every bit of deception is painted there and available for all that have "eyes" to see.

We can choose to look at this "painting" with one eye or with squinted eyes (half-closed) or through "rose colored" glasses or with a tunnel vision that keeps us from seeing that which we do not want to admit to...or we can also get so close to that canvas that we in effect do the same thing and we do not get the "whole picture".

Many of us are guilty of doing just that. We convince ourselves...we lie to ourselves -- telling ourselves that "this time it will end differently" or "this time they WILL change" or "God will give me a happy ending", but we continue to make the same mistakes we have made in the past while hoping for different results ( the Epitome of Lunacy).

It is obvious that some of us need to step back and look at that Canvas and change the way we think. This is a monumentous assignment...a gargantuous undertaking. A complete Paradigm Shift and Life change, but one that will have to be done if we want a better life... a better world.

Me...I seem to enjoy pain and suffering. I am forever "sticking" my Heart out into "traffic" and having it sliced up by Fast Moving Lies:

"Your Love is like a Razor...

...my Heart is one Big Scar!"

(Lou Reed)

Agnos

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 01:57 PM

"Your Love is like a Razor...

...my Heart is one Big Scar

God has a sharp file for the Razor�

And holy Oil for the Scar�

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 02:43 PM

Agnos,

You are God's "Medic" on the battlefield of life...administering first aid to those in need..always near and ready to soothe pain and suffering with a word or dressing for a wound. Are you part of triplets? Have you cloned yourself? How do you hide your wings? :purpleangel:

Steve

Agnos

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:22 PM

Ah God, what to say?

I have some oil for others only because I have received some oil before... years ago, months ago, days ago... hours ago...

I have been here and there [no triplets] because I have seen "others" doing it and I have learned...

Ooooooh!!! My wings were given to me on my birth day, as to all. They were damaged and spotted a little when trying to fly ... one day they were completely cleaned and opened by the One that gave them to me ... they began to fly very high raising my height to the heaven but leaving my nose on the grown ... and ... although later they were tied by a time, they have opened again in quite whiteness and strength...

Agnos

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:51 PM

Cloned?... not yet, no.... but will be...

when the spirit be free from its tie

Just wait for a while... you'll be there

You will see... cause we are all going to fly...

Then...

A los libres espacios del Padre

los amores librados de todo pesar

clonar�n como espuma creciente

chocando entre s� en alegre danzar.

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 06:55 PM

God created time. He is in it and supercedes it.

As we go through time and see things and notice things - I believe this is God and the Holy Spirit showing us.

Our potter is always at work on his clay. Molding, shaping, forming.

Agnos

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 07:33 PM

Amen to that, sister!!

Time is A Gap God Has "Open" in His Eternity.

He has placed us in it... He is the Only one who will take us from there/here....

Agnos

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 07:35 PM

Oops!!!... sorry.... "Opened"... :goofball:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 10:19 PM

Archimedes, God bless you for this post. While your posting may have been brought on for other reasons, I was felt let to share what came to my heart after reading it.

God gives us His tools of wisdom in His Word, the Bible.

Particularly, the art of seducers, with warnings against them�

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 28. Or can a man walk on hot coals And his feet not be scorched?

We have an invitation to learn wisdom. Proverbs 1:5 A wise man will hear and increase in learning, and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel.

We must pray daily that we are kept from running into those temptations; else we invite stuff in to snare us. I think we should avoid all potential for vice. Bewaring of �pleasant sins�, those are the most dangerous, because they most easily gain the heart, and close it against repentance.

Jude 1:24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy. 25. to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever, Amen.

Galatians 5:24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passion and desires. 25. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

We learn to reject things that are �counterfeit�. Have self control in all things. That�s what we as believers do. Watch our gates� the eye and ear gates.

We place ourselves in God�s hand and trust Him and be honest with Him� All the time, no matter what, no matter what we feel, how we feel it. That is the saving grace that we have in Him.

God bless you again, my friend,

GraceMae

View Profile
History
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 09:12 PM

I really needed to hear that archimedes. that's a really good way to put it.

Lighten up while you still can.

Don't even try to understand.

Just find a place and make your stand.

And take it easy.

- Take It Easy by The Eagles.