Author Thread: Plastic Rose's!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 01:40 AM

The first time I ever saw your face, I ever heard your voice, I ever felt your spirit I knew I had to,,,,,,,

1. Buy you three plastic roses to remind you that as the artificial flower Is, so is my love for you!

A. The first rose means our love will never fade like this plastic flower,

B. The second rose will be given to you in the end of my life because as this plastic flower our love has lasted a life time.

C. I will have one rose left for the specially needed ocassion's when I have messed up by staying up all night.

D. This third rose will "grant me the rights to" and " hold the special key to your heart". I can use this rose as many times or whenever I want. It will allow me intrance into the mercy seat of your heart. It will most assuredly be used repetively for I am not perfect and will make many mistakes.

When such rose is presented you will imediately accept my apologies no matter what has happened as our father in heaven has also accepted your repentance's. This plastic flower will have stood the test of time, never fading, never wilting, never dieing, for it is what it is, a representitive of my love for you. I promise to always say I'm sorry, to please forgive me when I'm wrong, I love you always dearly, I never meant to hurt you, Good things come to those who wait, and maybe, just maybe God will allow one couple to be Together in Heaven and it will be us.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, . I sure have messed up this time. I should always remember to take the price tag off,(( 3 for $.99 )) of the gifts I buy you ,,,, he , he , he , he ,

Written by Bruce, AKA, ( hedgedweller)

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 09:15 AM

I read your post and glanced at the advertisement below it. I think you might get a laugh--

Fresh flowers $19.99

Really, it was ther big bouquet of yellow and orange daisy type stuff FRESH FLOWERS $19.99

:ROFL: God is funny! :ROFL:

Nice try at being frugal (3 for $. 99)

I enjoy your comments and this light-hearted attempt,

Susan

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 05:38 PM

What can I say...a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...maybe...:applause:]

robin

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 05:28 AM

thanks girls,,,,

i could only put a little of the story on here,,,,

thought and hoped it wouod bring a smile,,,,m -

Bruce,,, :peace: out !

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 07:37 AM

It did! You always make it happen....Keep up the good posts.

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 07:25 AM

My only problem is plastic is so bad for the enviornment! lol Gave me a huge laugh!

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 06:21 PM

I have a question about your wanting to be a couple in heaven. Would you want to be married to that person in heaven? For all eternity? For some reason, God says there will be no marriage in heaven. Wonder why???

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 08:46 PM

Why did you say that you "...messed up by staying up all night?' If you were preparing a sermon or doing anything else that was important, your wife should understand, with no apology needed.

In case you missed the question I had about the first part of your forum on roses, here it is: "Would you want to be married to that one person for eternity in heaven?"

Jeanette :glow:

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 07:25 PM

How long did it take you to come up with that? lol! Very creative!

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Plastic Rose's!
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 04:29 AM

if she was my wife ,, sure why not for eternity,,,

It didnt take long to come up with it,,, but you must read the continuation of the story,, plastic rose 3,,,

there will be the rest of the story.. a quite funny,

bye bye,, Bruce