Author Thread: Reality
GraceMae

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 08:30 PM

Well...

To love and win is the best thing; to love and lose the next best. -William Makepeace Thackeray-

To get through a break up, guess I really got to admit the relationshp is over. Moving on is the most crucial step don't you think? To not move on and stay stuck in the mode of "what if the person comes back", only shows there might be some denial going on. When we even contemplate the idea of begging for the person to come back, or just keep those hopes in the back of the mind... we sacrifice self respect sometimes. Desperation is not attractive.

We may cry, or grieve, but facing reality is a must. When we're broken hearted, we gotta' do all three, cry, grieve and face reality of what "is". That's it.

Then we can appreciate this folk saying-- The best divorce is the one you get before you get married.

~GraceMAe

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 09:28 PM

gracie, cut it out before my eyes get wet! you are a Gem girl! thnak you for that post.

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 02:25 PM

:waving:...GraceMae...Chin up Lady...ya it sucks big time. But we gots to move forward not lookin back. Or if ya prefer..we can look back an visit the past but we cant reside there...the present is whats important...an presently you are loved an not alone...:rolleyes:...xo

P.S. I'll share a cry with ya....

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 08:27 PM

Oh yes... I'm up! :yay: I keep posting here in Broken Hearts cause there are alot of hurting women and men. And I keep getting inspired to post here! All is good. Glad you are back GodsJude!

~ GraceMae

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 28 Jan, 2010 12:42 PM

I've always liked your posts. This one especially. Just remember, the heart is a muscle. It gets bigger and stronger and better the more you use it!!!! I'm sorry you're feeling bad though. Guys are stupid

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 29 Jan, 2010 12:25 PM

GraceMae...Thanxs...its so good to be back...truely...

Hey Skinny...Not all guys are stupid...actually none are...they jus run ona different gear than us women...We all like your posts to...keep em comin...xo

Seuss

View Profile
History
Reality
Posted : 11 Apr, 2010 01:17 PM

Thank You very much. I needed that. One Day At A Time