Author Thread: I just got hurt once again
angelgirl80

View Profile
History
I just got hurt once again
Posted : 31 Jan, 2010 12:21 AM

Well, I thought I found someone that loved me and wanted to be with me and now tonight he dumped me with no reason at all and now im having to put myself out there again which hurts and makes me feel like a failure once again because I really don't believe there's anyone out there for me. All I wanted was to find someone that will love me and accept me for me and I guess that's too much to ask for because I am just not good enough for anyone to love me. Any thoughts?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 06:39 PM

dear iggs, man, that was a good post..

ole cattle

cherished2

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 08:54 PM

iggs.....

You are gifted.... that was absolutely beautiful in every way.

It was also something I needed to hear tonight!!

Bless you, Sir.... and thank you from all of us ladies out here who are feeling just a little less then perfect tonight!

Cherri

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2010 09:42 AM

angel , I think you are hanging around the wrong guys. I think you are a very sweet and pretty young lady. Please never settle for anyone. Have faith and God will bring you someone when he knows you are ready. When someone says you are not ( forwhatever reason ) . Laugh and say your loss. It is what is in the heart that matters. Remember trust in God and have faith.

God bless you

Tommy

angelgirl80

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 02:39 AM

well, its been a while, but here's an update on the situation...I found out a few days later that the reason my ex-bf dumped me was because his family and friends were putting ideas in his head about me, like what do you think she's doing when she's not talking to you, making it look like I was messing around on him with other guys and that I was only after him for his money or what he could do for me...and I am not that kind of woman but they managed to convince him that I was even though according to what he had told me about his family and friends..well lets just say they are not exactly saints or perfect little angels themselves and from what I heard about what they do and how they live their lives they have no right talking about anyone or judging anyone on anything they do, which is one of the reasons why I don't judge anyone regardless because the only one that has any right to judge anyone is God.

Fast forward to a few days after then he tried to apologize for what happened, but I told him that I accepted his apology and I do forgive him, but since he thought it was ok to let his friends call me all kinds of vulgar names that I will not mention here and since his family and friends thought I was only after his money and thought I wasn't good enough for him and especially since he couldn't break up with me himself, he had his friends do it for him, that we didn't have anything else to discuss and when he can be the good man that I thought he was and that I know he can be, he knew where to find me if he wanted to talk, but don't expect me to be waiting for him because I could be with someone else by then.

You never know what will happen, only God knows what's going to happen. It hurt a lot, im not gonna lie, but I think that its better it happened now than later like if we were together for a while or if we had got married or if I had got pregnant, because if they were willing to make up that kind of stuff about me to come in between me and him, God only knows what other kind of stuff they would have said about me and I know the meddling would have went on and on and they would have got their way regardless. Don't get me wrong, when I am with someone, I would never come in between him and his family and friends because I know that those relationships are important and I would have been polite and respectful towards them regardless of whether I liked them or not, but if all they wanted to do was meddle in the relationship that was between me and him, then it would have caused a lot of problems long-term simply because there is so much anyone can take. I believe I can find someone better that is a real God-fearing man that has his life together and that will love me for who I am, not someone that lets other people make decisions for him and run his life for him.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and maybe he wasn't the right one for me to settle down with and start a life and family with, I was just really scared to death that at 29 years old, I truly thought that this may be my last chance to have the husband and family I always dreamed about because I am definitely not getting any younger...but as much as I would love to start a family and have as many kids as God will let me have, I shouldn't bring innocent children into a dysfunctional situation such as that. Well, thanks for your help, everyone and if you have any thoughts or advice for me, I would love to hear it. God bless you and be with you always

Page : 1 2