Author Thread: How do you feel
Admin

How do you feel
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:45 PM

about dating a man that is dating other Christian Woman? If he was honest and upfront about dating other's would you keep dating him?

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 04:48 AM

hey given, :glow: don't make me blush. i took off my details a while ago. i'm not looking on this site, or online for that matter, i'm here for the forums. :bouncy:

nyanda

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 08:22 AM

Given ~ I guess ima straight from hip kinda Gal...lol...besides I already been there an done that to in my youth an prefer to not ride that Merry-Go-Round...ifin ya get my drift...:rolleyes:...Yall hava a Blessed day an remember...GOD luvs ya an so do I....xo

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 10:15 AM

I would feel ok with it....... under the right circumstances.

I've met men where we both felt comfortable meeting right away - after a very short time knowing each other. A face-to-face is the best way to get to know someone, and at that point we were just exploring whether it was going to go further. If he was dating other women and told me --- at that point I would not have a problem with it.

If we had, instead, spent time online and on the phone talking and spending time and then decided to meet --- I would be upset if he then told me he was dating others.

And for me --- I am a one man at a time girl. Can't date multiple men at the same time, that is not and has never been me.

HTH sister.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 12:12 PM

thanks godslamb for your reply have a good day.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 01:59 PM

Nyanda

sorry maybe I did put it in words that sounded to strong.lol didnt mean to say it to make u blush, I noticed it awhile back but didnt comment before. Anyways thnks for the reply.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 09:30 PM

You know I checked out the thread at first but questioned myself with how to respond. After reviewing everyones post, makes pose something to ponder.... Don't you think that maybe "Online DATING" ought to maybe be Online EXPLORING" :rolleyes:...

To me, I don't feel too bent out of shape if a man is perhaps talking to a few women online, but until he tells me he's physically dating someone, it doesn't really pose a threat to me. It he and I have come to the physical dating stage, whether after online connection or the traditional connecting, that's when I'd have a problem with. Once we've established we're exclusive, and then other women were in the picture still, I would have a problem.

If he told me he were still dating other women, well, he'd lose me at that point. ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 07:14 AM

Hey...

...just consider me "one of the girls". I'm with "The Salmon Lady". You really do not get to know a person (male or female) until you've seen them with their Guard down. That usually only happens when you are dating them. Writing letters and even phone conversations dose not always bring out their real "personality".

That is why I feel that you have to meet -- face to face -- and date. After a few dates you both should have a good idea of who they are. Eventually, one or both will want to be "Exclusive". Then a very important decision has to be made...

Without dating...sometimes numerous people -- you will only have a "staged" idea of who that person is. Only what that person has "fed" you.

Nothing compares to a face to face and a few dates to let you see the real person.

That is why I have no problem with them dating other people...as long as they are being honest with me and they also have the same goal as I have. I look forward to being "compared" with their other dates.

May God Bless all of You!!

Steve

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 08:26 AM

Thanks Gracemae amd Arch for your reply.

I pretty much share how it can get to a problem with some of the 1's who posted. I so agree on getting to know the real person in person with Arch. Dating online is like blind date to me, not really knowing the unknown yet. Not that I am stating that everything should be taken as if it will be that way but getting in the water to see if its going to work for you is actually going to take a step in.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 05:24 PM

In the forum you put in the guys ara I joked around, Given.

Now I am serious, no jokes to make you all laugh.

I do not think I could date more than one lady at a time.

Having to remember the right girls name might ge me in to trouble.

Ladies I feel that seeing one of you at a time is enough.

Before I got married I joked about having more than one wife at a time. Sometimes in bible study I said King David was a exciting guy more than one wife.

Then I got married, Oh boy, I couldn't handle one woman how can someone have 2 or more.One drove me crazy. :boxing:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 07:33 PM

Dgr, I know you weren't being funny, but you got me rolling in stitches! I appreciate what you said. You too Archie!! ~ GraceMae

Page : 1 2 3 4 5