Author Thread: How do you feel
Admin

How do you feel
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:45 PM

about dating a man that is dating other Christian Woman? If he was honest and upfront about dating other's would you keep dating him?

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 04:22 PM

No Problem GraceMae I am surprised to have as many reply to my post so I am good.:)

I was thinking that I would like to know how would you know your courting and not dating...lol any one want to reply? ....

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 07:17 PM

Well lets understand that Courtship is part of the dating process>

If im at church or online I dont put unnecessary pressure on myself try to figure out is this girl the "one" or is that girl the "one". If were Ole cattles age or GraceMae I might feel like the

time clock is ticking, he he.

Fellowship is a connection, fellowship is were the 'ICE' is broken, its what were doing right now online. Where not pressured to be something that were not.

.We can be transparent and people can have a since of who we "really" are before we end up courting someone just to find out they were not the "one".

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 08:18 PM

LOL...I dont think age has anything to do with compromise. We are mature christians I believe and dont feel the two you mentioned would compromise by rushing into a relationship because their "clock" is ticking ;)

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 06:17 AM

AS I see it, the only difference between "Dating" and "Courting" is the "Intention".

Dating is setting a Date and Time to meet and pursue mutual endeavours...hopefully with enjoyable results. It is during these "dates" that you learn more and more about the other person and eventually decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Courting is when that realization hits you and your efforts are now tailored to "winning" their Heart.

So Dating is when you "see" more than one person. Courting is when you spend All Your Effort and Time on One Person. And of course Courting then becomes much more of an Intense...Focused..."Special" type of Dating.

One more thing...married people need to continue with the Courting after their HoneyMoon. They need to designate at least One night a week for themselves. Have Grandma or some other person watch the kid or kids...while Mom and Dad continue to "Court" each other.

The LOVE Garden needs to be nourished and weeded Constantly...or it will die a slow agonizing death. Me...I've got my Love Truck backed up to The Love Hydrant and I'm ready to Water and Water Our Garden of LOVE!! (Is that Barry White's voice I hear?).

:goofball: Ahh...? What was the question?:winksmile:

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 09:11 AM

After careful thought I have decided to help you all out a little bit.

You all are wrong in this matter,

I am right,

This advice is very good.

You walk up to the woman and just kiss her.

If you get slapped she has good values.

Then ask her out.

let her know you were just tring to find out what kind of girl she was when you kissed.

if she kisses you back watch out friend.

You are on your own wih that wild cat.

I know my advice is always, good sound advice for those who have a zero love life.

Write me for more words of wisdom.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 10:29 AM

DG, oh my goodness, you are to silly.

Why do I think there is a little truth in what you said?

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 10:39 AM

Courting vs. Dating:

To me, "dating" suggests that you are just in a casual relationship, and that while you might be serious about that guy or girl, you might also break up with him at any time for pretty much any reason.

"Courting" can mean a lot of different things, from parents arranging the relationship, to the relationship stage between dating and marriage, to serious dating between two older and more mature people. Courting can involve "dates" but the "dates" aren't the only way the people get to know each other. They are focused on learning about each other and getting to know each other in varied settings for the purpose of deciding whether they might be interested in marriage. Unfortunately, "courting" has a lot of negative connotations for many people.

I would like to do a bit of both, I suppose. I would like to get to know a guy via email, IM, and phone, then meet in person to see if we get along and to see if there's any attraction there. If that goes well, a few dates might be needed to see if the attraction continues. If it does, then I would want to quickly move on to a courting-type relationship. The thing I like about courting is that both people know that they are considering marriage. There is a sense of security in knowing that!

So those are my opinions. I know that a lot of people have different ideas!

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 02:47 PM

dgrimater :

You are something else man you got me cra'kin up

over here in th Atl:ROFL: When you try that on a lady let me know how it went it ,for real man.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 02:59 PM

Ha! For all us who didn't have it right, we are now enlightened Dennis! Brother you crack me up too! One thing you left out though is to check over yer shoulder and make sure the campus cops aren't lurking about eh? lol

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 03:48 PM

dear dg,, rofl man you are too much hehe

and batch hehe you got me tickled too lol

aint nuttin like a little laughter.. thanks yawls

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5