Author Thread: Not all Christians on this site
IamIsabel

View Profile
History
Not all Christians on this site
Posted : 20 Mar, 2010 10:34 PM

Anyone else notice that this site attracts some non-believers?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 02:56 AM

Non-Believers and Professors!

Non-Believers mention Jesus or anything about Him every 5000 or so words...while The Professors do just that -- they profess to be Christians, but in reality are anything but!

If it was an aquaintance at work or someone that I saw regularly, I might be willing to spend some time with them in hopes of getting them curious about Jesus...but here on the internet -- it seems like way too much of a project.

I guess it is the nature of having a "Free" Dating Site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 09:03 AM

Just point to Jesus and you have done your job.If it is a man have them email a guy to pray for salvation or just write the prayer and ask them to say it.Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 12:55 PM

Doesnt matter non believers need to hear the truth as well. Maybe one day they will come to know the truth, a seed planted will sprout fourth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2010 06:49 AM

maybe those non believing men want a good girl. They need help finding jesus too.:prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2010 04:08 PM

I think the biggest attraction to this site period is 'FREE'. Because of that, this site will always attract everyone. It is very obvious, to me at least, those who are believers vs those who just claim to be Christian but don't have a active relationship with Him.

No one asked but, I would not at this point in my life start a relationship other than friendship with someone who wasn't already established in their walk with God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2010 08:36 AM

Well said, I dont see why not. Maybe being on this site means they are interested or at least starting to become interested in Christ. Maybe a compassionate heart is all they need to help win them to Christ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2010 08:01 PM

Yes, I noticed.

It is a good site for them -- God willing they will draw closer to Jesus or even commit their lives to Him.

All us believers just need to use discernment and go slow so that we don't get fooled by a wolf.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 11:40 PM

Everyone here makes a great point.

We are commanded to spread the gospel, and to not be unevenly yoked. So be careful in your relationships.

But don't deny unbelievers the oportunity to hear the gospel. We all need Jesus.

This website is just another way for God to offer His "free" gift of salvation to sinners.

Thank you Lord, and I praise your name.

Amen.

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 01:17 PM

I agree with u all that they need to hear the gospel just like we did at one time. but when u come on a christian site that is what u r looking for and to have to weed through those who r not is very tiresome.

Now dont get me wrong i wouldnt be ugly to anyone unless provoked. but some just dont understand the words im not interested in a relationship but we can be online friends. Anyway thats my 2cents.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2010 06:58 PM

well i feel like there are some godly men and women

on this site but i guess it take a real sense of holy ghost

to show you by an inner witness which are his:applause: