Admin

If I...
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 03:11 AM

If I...

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 10:56 AM

Oh My ~ ...Mr Edw...that was so very, very, very nice of ya...

Yall are so...well...special....an Ima not talkin Jerry's Kids...now... Jesus* Kids...That what Ima talkin bout..!!!!...Yall hava God filled an Blessed day...xo

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 11:59 AM

If I.....could afford it, I'd fly all of us to River's house so she could cook for us and we could fellowship in person!! :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

T

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 04:11 PM

Thank you Ms. Jude! I meant every word!

Sorry I left Browneyed out but I ran out of adjectives. She is special too!

How 'bout-- IF I: had Browneyedkinky's eyes I would have a prettier picture in my profile!

:winksmile:

Agnos

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 05:08 PM

Ohhhhh!!!!! this is another thread which started with just few letters and became a torrent of poetry !!!!

Jude, Arch and Grace... remember that one which started with that "b"?...

Browneyes... sweet girl... I am in!!! I can cook too, for you all taste my home made black beans... :peace: Dreaming is free... let's dream!!!

Edw... thanks for that poem... Uy!!! a poet hidden behind those pictures!!!.... honestly, boy, your photos are perfect... and you have shown your inner quality here for quite a while!!

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 03:57 AM

If I...

...never doubt what God can do...

Then I can watch as He takes three simple letters and Creates such Beautiful "Truthful Emotions" and "Sweet Love" from them!

You are so Lovely to watch my Sisters and Brothers. You Truly are Children of God. COG's...cogs of a Wheel that is forever turning...Blessing and moving This Universe of LOVE!!

You have Blessed me and I thank you.

Amen!!

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 09:05 AM

If I would break Thy Law

To find love

Would I still be

Allowed to touch

The bem of Thy robe...

Agnos

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 03:43 PM

If I ... had to resign of being loved "down" here to be able to sit at your feet ... I would resign... and yet I would trust that You will do the miracle for me/ for us... because You are �The Love�� and you know how much I / we need to understand, receive and give love!!!

"Father... You, the One in Perfection... You are Who is doing all these miracles� these little, insignificant, scorned miracles... which are being linked to a string of letters� which are linking some of your children to a chain of love in the avid search of Your Presence... children of Yours that don't even know each other... Aren't you amazing!!!!! "

When the time to get away arrive� that love that was planted here will continue in our hearts like a perfect pearl ... AND WE WILL THANK YOU...

And every time we remember these miracles� we will smile with joy ... maybe being a part of another string � maybe in the sweet privacy of only two... AND WE WILL PRAISE YOUR NAME...

Anyway, at the end, when You close the gap of "the time" ... we'll all be tied to the unbroken chain of LOVE that never ends� AND WE WILL WORSHIP YOU IN YOUR PRESENCE....

So be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 11:56 PM

Hey Ed! Thanks for the compliment on my eyes, but I have to ask about the "special" part....as Jude would say, are you referring to Jerry's Kids?!?! :ROFL:

Agnos, you and Ed can cook too!! That'd be great! I'll bring the sourdough bread! YUM-MY!! And your words were beautiful just like your heart!

If I....found "the one" I still wouldn't want to leave all the wonderful people I've met on here. Yall are great!! :glow:

With love,

T

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 01:28 AM

T,

I just realized that if you were to marry a man with the last name of Oomuch...you would become

Ms. T. Oomuch!!

:ROFL::ROFL::dancingp::laugh:

Ms. Too Much!!

(I gots a million of them)

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 07:04 AM

If I could just

be less ashamed

regarding hem and bem...

Grateful, the transportation sign has not been shown yet. Sure deserved it. Thanks Steve.

Page : 1 2 3 4