Admin

If I...
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 03:11 AM

If I...

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 12:35 PM

If I Love you more today than yesturday...then tomarrow will be filled with more Love...xo

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 07:36 PM

If I stepped out in faith more, I would experience more miracles, signs and wonders.

If I hadnt met the Lord, who knows where I would be right now.

If I didnt stumble onto this site, I wouldnt of had the opportunity to mingle with you guys ;)

Agnos

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 07:56 AM

If I could... wipe out poverty from the face of the earth, if I could sweep the sadness and loneliness of all your hearts, including mine, if I could brighten every child's face and cover every human need and if I could get that we all would love each other without prejudice and without sin ... I would do it...

If I... would have a little more faith I could understand once for all that all that and more is already done ... only a little more time and all "if I" will be satisfied, because our God has spoken ...

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 06:34 PM

To complete the " If I..." then I know that I am already blind and deaf to all the little miracles that are happenening all the time and all around me. Nice thread though.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 09:22 PM

If I... could just touch the hem of HIS robe....Ohhhh...

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 11:42 PM

If I...

...stand let me stand on the promise that You will pull me through

Agnos

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 05:11 PM

Grace!!!... :peace: let both touch together HIS feet!!!!! allow me to do it with you, dear sister...

If I... could, Oh Lord Almighty!!! be at your feet on that day!!!! Not in a mansion on heaven, not dancing as I like to do, not singing as it is my dream to sing again, not with a crown.... just at your feet, as the one who wait for the Father to say... "Agnos, go now here/ or there, and do this/ or that task, my girl..."

Yes, that is it ... now you all now how ambitious I am... even knowing that I don't deserve it.

Agnos

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 05:25 PM

If I... would be able to count all those "little miracles" that are constantly happening around us ... all of you, brothers and sisters would be on the list...

...from the young girl who makes the first steps in Christ... to the sweet and hidden poet who write amazingly beautiful about those God's miracles...

... from the elder who teach with wisdom to... the one who make us laugh ... still with wisdom...

... from the one who is well known by all of us... to the one who being such a great child of God is not known by anybody...

You are all little miracles... You are all - as a very dear friend told me once - little memos from God, to remind me that no matter what... Life is Good... because God is Life.

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 07:58 PM

If I had:

Wisdom of Solomon

Patience of Job

Grit of Cattle

Conviction of Gary

Poetic Grace of Agnos

Personality of 1Babygirl

Elocution of Thunder

Humor of Godsjude

Humbleness of River

Reverence of Wings

Eloquence of Archimedes

Fortitude of Gracemae

Sincerity of Remp25

Gracefullness of Godslamb

Tenacity of Donthitthismark

Rambocat of Dgrimater

Threads of Pluc

I'd be cruising................

View Profile
History
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 09:02 PM

:glow:(I think to say "if I could" limits our God.....I much rather say in true Faith;"I can do all things through Christ Jesus our Lord"! Now if you say to me, "what can you do"? Here a short list, Gods and mine....First, to touch the face of God.....2. to worship him in spirit and in truth..(Yes,dancing and singing in the Spirit)3. to honor one another, by our actions(what we say, think, do, and pray) 4.PRAY,for one another, for Gods will and leading.....5.to Bless God, to Bless one another, and to be Bless 6.to be broken, before God first, and before one another.7. to be a instrument of PRAISE, in ALL that we SAY and DO!!!!!!

IF I; give a cold glass of water to my sister and brother,IF I only be praise by God for my good deeds, if I be broken and contrict before our Father, and before my sisters and brothers here on earth....amen:prayingm:

Page : 1 2 3 4