Author Thread: My experience thus far.....
Admin

My experience thus far.....
Posted : 4 Apr, 2010 03:09 AM

I was initiated into the site by being fooled by a scammer for 3 weeks....I've had start and stop relationships that had my hope on a roller coaster ride....then I started meeting people on the forums and thru private messaging. Making friends has been so unexpected, but so welcome. Being here has caused me to see areas of my life that needed attention and as you read they have already been yielded. Peace & calm are my companion. As I reflect on this day of celebration for my risen Savior, I am so grateful.

View Profile
History
My experience thus far.....
Posted : 8 Apr, 2010 01:13 PM

Sos, I'm also glad you feel welcome. Shortly after coming here, I had to write the admin and tell them how well done this site is. I've been a part of a couple of others and they could take some pointers on the profile set-up to everything else!

Thank you so much for your friendship Pem4, I am so in love with your beautiful accent. Call me girl! :yay:

Thanks for the Amen, Kaychani.

What's up and peace sign to P-luc , my nemesis, who even though he has deleted his profile, says he will be checking up on the forums to make sure I don't talk crazy enough to make him come back. :laugh: I ain't scared. :boxing:

Page : 1 2