Author Thread: A Message for all, and one in particular.
Admin

A Message for all, and one in particular.
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 09:51 AM

this is a call for admin to do something about one PhillipJohn, he will continue 'lightly' provoke members and when they respond to his provocation they would be the ones getting deleted. this is not right. i saw quite by accident another member on here make 'railling accusations' about you being a liar (not my thoughts but those expressed by a lady in a thread i stumbled upon) it contained another account from him with the same picture. when i checked up on the woman's account, i saw a message that it had been deleted. i do not claim to know the story, but what i witness from you PhillipJohn, is that you are a trouble maker, a fire starter who subtly prods members. i am thinking about reporting YOU to ADMIN!

i am also calling for fellow members to reply to this post with their summations of my conduct, and thoughts about my move (before i make it). that guy is starting to get to me, i need the counsel of you forum members before i make any decisions, right now i am not 'on edge', i realise the potential of these subtle encounters and this is my means of being pro-active. emails are welcomed. NOT FROM YOU PHILLIPJOHN.

nyanda

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 12:11 PM

Well... my advice is to do what you feel you need to do. Ask yourself... has he done anything to you that violates the forum rules. If so, then act. If not, then what next? You have a god point about wanting to put out the fire before it really gets raging, but... well, PERSONALLY, I don't really mind him as much anymore. Granted I only really use the "biblical discussion" and "christian moral" threads, but after the whole ordeal with Cattle, I've noticed he hasn't been as forward. For just a moment, put yourself in his shoes. I've found that this has always helped me out:

I'm in love with Jesus. His Word is how God speaks to us. It warns against false doctrine. Let me try to help as many of these people as I can.

Granted, he doesn't always go about the right way of doing this. I agree. But I honestly believe he's trying to do what he thinks is best. So, instead of bad-mouthing or reporting him, like I was once tempted to do, I enjoy my time in the threads and when he does respond, I read over it to see if he has anything fruitful to add (whether I agree with it or not, it can still be fruitful. Don't confuse fruitful with agreement). If he has something new to add to the conversation, awesome! I respond with MY comment (and hopefully IT'S fruitful as well) If he as gone back to one of his original arguments or points that has been beaten to death, I simply ignore it. It is our pride that forces us to respond to these messages over and over and over again. Once we learn to get rid of this pride, we will come ever so closer to the TRUE peace that Christ has died to give us. I hope this helps.

In Christ

Garrett

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 04:53 PM

This would not be the first dating site he would be kicked off of.

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 08:28 PM

I would probably ignore him ppl who try to start trouble all they want is attention and when u dont give it to them usually they go away.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2010 04:54 AM

It's good that you are cautious! many people aren't. the name sounds familiar to me too but can't place it.

Some of my 'inbox emails' from others to me where deleted because they in one way or another violated CDFF regulations for conduct.

I rarely even respond to the 'emails', the ones that were delete i'm sure were also deleted from others who have recceived emails from them.

rachel