Author Thread: Farewell from 1babygirl....
Admin

Farewell from 1babygirl....
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 07:11 PM

Hey, everyone. I wanted to say a personal (at least as personal as I can be) goodbye to all.

The greatest thing occurred. I made friends who are now my Facebook friends and I talk to them on the phone. I did not come here to this site for that, but it happened. And I am sooooo glad.:yay:

But lately something has changed. There is a shift. I can feel it but I can't pinpoint it. Maybe it is me that has changed.

I changed my age settings so that friends can email me. I now have to convince men 15 to 20 years younger than me that I am not a match.

The forums are not the same. I see many posts that have no replies or comments and I have great compassion for the rejection and lack of validation that the post originator would naturally feel. I respond, but to no avail. The people who started the post don't even respond.

I learned that God is the answer to my loneliness and that He will bless me with 'my boo' when I'm ready. My petition is before Him. So I reach out to make friends and people are guarded because of past hurt and unresponsive because they want a 'woman' not a friend. Maybe I am being greedy. Maybe I have enough friends. :laugh:

This sounds like I am complaining, but I am not, I am giving reasons for the people who would care enough to want to know.

I will stay on for a while to make sure that I have all contact info of my buddies. I love you all with the love of our Father and His Son Jesus and our intercessor, the Holy Spirit. Peace be unto you. :waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2010 11:48 AM

oh no. i really hate to see you go. i love your posts and what you have to say. i'm not one of those people am i?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2010 01:46 PM

Hey Remp,

You are so sweet. I would have written you a private message but I'm not in your age restrictions.

I've asked the admin to remove this post because I decided after many private messages from some really good people here that I can stay and not actively search. I'm staying for the forums. I left for about 2 weeks. I missed yall terribly.

I have changed my profile. I believe God doesn't want this to be my focus right now and it honestly was starting to take up alot of my time. I have not been convicted since just being here on the forums, so as long as that stays the case, I'll hang out.

Thanks for always giving me such good feedback on my posts and others as well. Be seeing ya!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 03:42 PM

Hey, Ms. #1 babygirl, Glad to see you back here. I haven't had a lot of time lately to devote here thanks to my monster papers and getting ready for finals, but I'll be your huckleberry and try to keep from gettin' cut, long as you don't chunk any hot grits on me!

Bring it on!:dancingp:

Now one of us has to come up with a good topic to "talk" about!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 04:40 PM

Edw, I can't promise that I will throw no grits....that's what I do.

And believe me, you don't want none! :boxing:

I am all backed up with unleashed aggressive, I mean assertive debate within me. :bouncy:

Edw, you can't handle me. Might want to give P-luc a holla for some back-up.

Start talkin' crazy and you're going to need it. :nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 11:30 PM

I might stutter worse than a hung up chain saw in real life, but not on here!:laugh:

I said: B-R-I-N-G I-T O-N!:dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 07:33 AM

:ROFL: You are so crazy, Charles! I promise I almost fell on the floor when you said you'll be my huckleberry.

I know I would have to bring my 'A' game foolin' with you. You're one of the wittiest folks I know.

But I'm not the one who starts crazy topics and says all that retarded stuff you and P-luc like to spit. :bunny:

Feel free to start whatever subject, topic you like. I'll be right there to set you straight. :MrT:

In real life you are so sweet, so I will hesitate a little before I cut you (figuratively speaking of course), but know the cut will come and you'll probably need some antiseptic. :nicenurse:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 11:45 AM

Go 'head, start cutting. I've got plenty of poultices and gauze!:bouncy:

When I get through studying for my finals IT IS ON!

No wait, I've got one. It's knd of deep so I'll post it in the, um ,Ask a guy thread. Check it out and give it your best shot:boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2010 07:03 AM

Im not sure if you are going to get this but i understand finding friends online is hard and it will make you want to leave. I don't check this site much anymore but today I wanted to give it a shot.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 07:36 AM

Thanks diamond! I decided to stay, I'm sure many people's dismay, for the forums. You r so sweet!

Page : 1 2