Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 12:30 PM

Why come I think I have finally learned my lesson about not giving out my phone #? Why come I haven't given it out in awhile?

Why come some guys DO wear lipstick? I don't just think it, I know it!! Why come the guy I knew who went through a lipstick phase very much liked girls and is now married (to a woman, a woman other than me)?

Why come Dennis SO mean to me? Doesn't Dennis know I have a broken arm right now and need LOTS of sympathy and TLC?

Why come I can't wait for school to start and then I won't have as much time to hang out on here maybe?

Why come I really feel for Brandy and am praying for her?

Why come edw made me laugh SO hard but also kinda grossed me out? Why come I wouldn't even want to see a live placenta, let alone eat one? Why come I think I will let someone blindfold me while I give birth so that I won't accidentally see something gross? Why come I actually gagged when I saw a picture of a breast milk cheese ball some months back? Why come some people aren't grossed out by placentas and breast milk cheese balls?

Why come I love how open Rose is and am glad that God is patient w/ me too?

Why come for every creeper I block a new one pops up?

Why come Rose doesn't like my scrub? *sadness* =( Maybe just try dumping olive oil on yourself?

Why come I'm going to keep all the shoes, just because my closet isn't quite stuffed to capacity already? lol...

Why come Rose doesn't know that Opera is my browser? It usually underlines my bad spellings in red, but sometimes just doesn't...

Why come Nyanda has Saturday class? Blah.

Why come Saturdays are for sleeping in and eating lots of cereal and being outside? Not for school.

Why come I woke up at 6 something this morning and didn't sleep in?

Why come I can never naturally wake up a 6 something when I actually need to be up at that time?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 02:34 PM

Why come I'd rather eat Cap'n Crunch with Pixy and jerk chicken & ice cream with Nyanda than workin on slopes and formulas on a SATURDAY!!!!?

Why come Pixy still talking about placentas and cheese balls?

:eat:(NOT!):stop:

Why come some of the banjo pickers down here plant a tree over their baby's placentas?

Why come I don't EVEN want to know what they're trying to grow?

Why come I want Brandy to feel better so we can start playing mortal combat again on the why comes?

Why come I think Pixie broke her arm sliding around in olive oil?

Why come SR don't do a WWA smackdown on her kiddos for dissn' her fly clothes?

Why come nobody ask me about my redneck flower vase yet?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 02:41 PM

Edw, why come you have a redneck (can I say that? :laugh:) flower vase?

Why come I nursed all of my kids and I maybe would eat a cheeseball made from my own milk?

Why come I'm heaving at the thought of eating ANYTHING made from someone else's breast milk, but we eat stuff from cows breast milk all the time? :dunce:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 03:01 PM

Why come BG just wrong? EWWW!

Why come I picked some pretty wildflowers for Banjogirl and couldn't find a big enough vase so I had to take off one of my boots?

Why come my talent knows no bounds?:peace:

Why come Brandy thinks the last words to the Star Bangled Banner are "Gentlemen, start your engines...?"

Why come I spent 6 hours working on slopes and linear formulas today and still feel just as dumb as when I started?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 03:21 PM

Why come I took advice and started why come threads in the TV and sports areas?

Why come you girls talk about things I never would such as where milk comes from?

Why come the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES rule and your teams do not?

Why come NCIS is a kool TV show?

Why come it is so fun picking on Pixy? :nahnah:

Why come Pixy broke her arm? :dunce:

Why come I have Baby girls new picture?:ribbit:

Why come I have EDW's new picture?:bunny:

Why come this is my new picture? :angel:

Why come MOG's new picture is this?:goofball:

Why come I am so kool?:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 04:15 PM

Why come Dgrimeater can't spell kewl?

Why come he don't know the Longhorns rock and the Hawgs rule?:rocknroll::nahnah:

Why come he got my pic right but thinks BG looks like Brandy?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 04:40 PM

Why come Edw uses a boot to put flowers in? Such a redneck.

Can we PLEASE call a truce on the breast milk/placenta references? Totally grossed out here.

Why come I can't think of anything else to say? I think my roast chicken is ready --- catch ya'all later

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 05:44 PM

whycome edw knows i love that song "wanti wanti nuh getti!" and it's so true?

whycome i do enjoy the beach?

whycome this university believes in inflicting intellectual wounds upon it's students by setting such HIGH standards?

whycome i get through by the grace of God?

whycome edw don't buy a plastic pool or put salt in his tub and frolic in it? :ROFL:

whycome edw knows so much about fowl?:ROFL:

whycome i re-stringed my guitar today for the first time?

whycome i'm getting better at tunning by ear?

whycome i wrote another song today?

whycome i feel strange when i put it down?

whycome pixy talks about eating placenta and drinking breast milk? no really, whycome? please cease and desist :stop:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 06:41 PM

Why come e'verbody got weak stomachs? Chill out and have a glass of milk, does the body good.

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 07:04 PM

Babygirl!

Why come I'm going to help Nyanda make you cease and desist by usin' Edw boot?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10