Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 05:40 PM

Why come I am stuck with you crazy women?

Why come Pixy thinks some guys wear lipstick?

Why come a guy would wear lipstick?

Maybe he no likes girls????????:stop:

Why come I pick on pixy?

Why come baby girl needs a man to help her?

Not me:ROFL:

Why come Pixy is blessed to be just like her mother?:laugh:

Why come all you need is a man to straighten you girls out?

Not me :nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 05:57 PM

Why come BG started a why come in the local section?

Why come I started a why come thread in the mission section?

Why come you guys don't start a Wy come Thread in other sections that are low in viewer counts and there is nothing ogin on?

Why come Dennis doesn't start a why come thread in the sports section or movie section?

Why come everybody so boring when it comes to having fun and relaxing?:zzzz::dancingp::peace::yay::rocknroll::buddies::applause::ROFL::toomuch::Mug::excited::bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 06:23 PM

Why come Dennis doesn't know we are already straight here?

Why come my cat sleeps at the very corner of the bed? Sometimes

Why come Pixy is addicted to this thread and posts on it instead of sleeping and running errands?

Why come Dennis and Edw are the only men brave enough to take on us straight ladies?

Why come you are all so sweet on here?

Well, except for the references to placentas and the other things Pixy talks about.

:laugh:

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 06:33 PM

Why come I took ET's idea to heart...hmm how many why come threads can we start?

Why come it will take people ages to look at the something nice section? Oh that's right no one post there!

Why come I just gave it away where I started posting at? Maybe cause I want it to catch on?

Why come someone gets murdered in my apartment complex and my dad wants me to move out? Dont he know I cant afford to?!

Why come I foresee being moved out against my will? My daddy loves me but forgets I'm 35

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 07:28 PM

OMG, OMG, OMGosh!!! Why come nobody had a thread in almost a month, but the day I start a why come thread another thread is started. As ET says...grrrrrr

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:40 PM

Why come today been such a long day?

Why come I rather get on the why come threaad than go to bed?

Why come Pixy gives her phone number to guys that wear lipstick and flip flops, soak in olive oil, eat barbeque'd placentas and wash it down with breast milk? EWWWWWW!:excited:

Why come people want to start so many why come threads?

Why come I'm praying for Brandy instead of dissin' her?

(really!)

Why come I know GL,SR,SOS, and ET are gonna do a WWA smackdown for calling them old?

Why come they called themselves seasoned?

Why come they don't know bacon is seasoned, not ladies?

Why come BG don't know women get better and sweeter with age, not seasoned?:peace::rocknroll::applause:

Why come BG don't know their language gonna be seasoned if she keeps called them fogies and making fun of their shoes?:boxing:

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 11:51 PM

Why come when I make a shopping list of ways I want God to bless me and then start complaining that He hasn�t filled my wish list, instead of smiting me, God blesses me above and beyond anything on my list?

Why come God is so patient with me as I heal from deep, deep wounds and the reopening of deep, deep wounds? Why come God shows me more grace than I show myself?

Why come my daughter keeps asking me if my new clothes purchases are age appropriate? Why come I think I�ll age appropriate her backside?

Why come God made my daughter such a good speaker? Why come God blessed me with a daughter with such a big heart that the teacher cried during my her persuasive speech?

Why come I didn�t know how much truth I was speaking when I told my friend that I just need to get out of the way and let God bless me? Why come I forget that God only gives good gifts?

Why come when I asked Sandiaboy how it is that he can make me smile and cry at the same time, he said it was his body odor?

Why come Babygirl doesn�t know that I�m not a cool old person. I was a cool young person and now, I�m a cool seasoned person. And why come Edw doesn�t know whose bringin� home the bacon?

Why come Pixy can�t find the BLOCK button on her e-mails?

Why come Pixy�s cookin� in the shower? I tried her scrub, but the steam got so hot, it turned into peanut brittle without the peanuts.

Why come Pixy got a hold of all of our shoes? Just when I thought I had Jude talked into givin� �em back.

Why come Pixy has me so confused today? Why come she�s checkin� spelling at the Opera? Shouldn�t she be usin� her binoculars to watch the fat lady sing?

Why come everybody is upset at Dennis? Monkey is better than a lot of things I�ve been called?

Why come nobody is buyin� that Dennis is stuck with us? Why come everbody knows Dennis can�t resist us?

Why come it feels so good to why come again?

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 06:52 AM

Why come people only call really early in the morning on days you get to sleep in?

Why come it's never an er they just feel the need to talk and knew you wouldn't be busy?

Why come I am bless to have so much support here? Thank y'all so very much?

Why come children can remember a bargainyou made them 2yrs ago but can't remember their part of the bargain?

Why come they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 09:37 AM

whycome springrose is a BOSS!!? LOL

whycome she is welcomed and will fit in amongs us caribbean folk?:buddies:

whycome caribbean folk "age approriate" their kids behinds in love?

whycome sringrose is on fire today?

whycome i had ice cream for "breakfast"? it's 12:24pm

whycome i slept through a lecture today?

whycome i have a saturday class?

whycome i may never make it to that class?

whycome the thought of having a class on the weekend doesn't register and i know but don't really know? sad..

whycome i do not show my appreciation for having this opportunity by going to ALL my classes?

note to self; go to ALL classes.

whycome i LOVE to eat, like to cook, but would rather have someone else's cooking?:eat:

whycome kfc is so close to my apartment?:rolleyes:

whycome i'm going to go check on my laundry. ciao

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 12:13 PM

Why come when my bro went to med school in Grenada he complained like Nyanda does about school and dead monkeys in the cistern and pickin' sandworms outta his feet instead of enjoying the beach (and my money)?

Why come I'm doing school work on a Saturday like Nyanda 'cept I got no beach to go to?

Why come he complained about having to eat chicken and peanut butter sandwiches all the time and now he brags about how good his Carribean jerk chicken tastes?

Why come "I wanna go to the aisle mon" just to see how bad they had it?

Why come Nyanda and my brother don't know "Wanti wanti can't get it, getti getti no want it"?

Why come I don't know "Good fowl a go a market sensei fowl pick up themself deh follow back a dem"? :ROFL:

Why come BG and Dennis be googling dat about now?:nahnah:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10