Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 09:02 PM

Why come I don't feel quite as comfortable wearing blue, glittery nail polish now as I did a few years ago? I'm not growing up, am I? Because that could be so boring.

:ROFL:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 09:22 PM

Why come, accomplishment comes to those who say, "I can make it happen"? ~ Brian Cavanaugh

Why come, true knowledge is not attained by thinking, It is what you arel; it is what you become. ~ Sri Aurobindo

Why come, different sores have differnt salves?..~ English proverb...

Why come the breath of life is so mysterious, awesome, wonderful, glorious, can't explain to anybody the true magic of it all..........

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 11:47 PM

Why come some men can't just lose my phone #?

Why come some men are so persistent even after it's been explained to them that I have NO romantic interest in them whatsoever?

Why come I am cranky tired but still up?

Why come I can't rearrange people and put the ones I like better closer and the ones I don't like somewhere overseas?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 06:35 AM

Why come Chinese people are the hardest audience to give a two-hour lecture to?

Why come two weeks goes by way too fast when I want it to go slow, and it goes by way too slow when I want it to go really fast?

Why come Skype has to be stupid and not work?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 10:42 AM

whycome i like i keep stalking this thread?

whycome edw gotta get up at 3am?

whycome that other part of the forum IS like volleyball?

whycome pixy should back away from the comp?

whycome dennis' cats marks him with love scratches? lol

whycome i was in the same position as brandy is, but just in school?

whycome the solution is not putting pressure on yourself and put everything in God's hands and just keeping it moving?

whycome i did that and passed all my courses!?

whycome brandy will be just fine? :winksmile:

whycome i IS here BG!? :ROFL:

whycome GL is about to slap dennis for calling us monkeys? :ROFL:

whycome BG got slapped for calling GL an old person? :ROFL:

whycome i'm cracking up right now?:ROFL:

whycome ET is about to punch BG's lights out? :ROFL:

whycome this thread is so comforting? huh? whycome?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 11:25 AM

Why come I'm so proud Nyanda passed her course work?...keeep up the good work!:applause::bow:

Why come Nyanada got that right, Ima gonna punch BG's 60 watts lights down to 25 watt?:ROFL:

Why come BG is so mean to Spring, GL and me, just because we're seasoned...old folks? ... maybe she knows she's just around the corner climbing the hill toward 40?:dancingp:

Why come some people have everything they want, but have nothing they need,, and are always borrowing from you?:rolleyes::excited::ROFL:

Why come patience is a long suffering WAIT?:zzzz:

Why come being a witness for Christ means being visible to God?:glow:

Why come before you washed your dirty clothes there appears to be so many things, but after the wash there isn't that much?

Why come I'm soooo very lazzzze today?:zzzz::excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 11:30 AM

Why come some guys wear lipstick? I don't even like lipstick...

Why come, despite my profile revision, guys just aren't understanding that I really am only here for friendship and the forums?

Why come I have to try so hard to not be snotty in my replies to such men?

Why come I think you all should make homemade olive oil scrub because it smells so wonderful and makes your skin sooo silky soft? Why come it is so easy to make? All you have to do is dump in sugar (the gritty kind, not the powdered one or the brown one) and olive oil together in a shower appropriate container.

Why come I need to run some errands but don't want to go outside because it looks like it might rain? =(

Why come my mother doesn't understand why I wear flip flops in the rain? Why come the sky doesn't understand I have this deep NEED to wear flip flops and that it should hold off on the rain accordingly??

Why come I have tons of shoes when I wear cheap flip flips almost all of the time?

Why come my blue, glittery nail polish looks like it belongs in the 80s? Why come I'll wear it anyway until it starts to chip badly?

Why come I had a really bad dream but it made it all better when I woke up and saw my blue nails because they really do look funny and it made me laugh?

Why come laughter is such good medicine?

Why come Opera spell check is so quirky?

Why come I can't spell and need spell check? Why come my mother has to bring that to my attention so often?

Why come I cringe every time I do something that resembles my mother? Why come it's so trippy when that happens?

Why come I really do need to get off the computer and go run errands before the day is gone?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 11:50 AM

Why come I'm just now noticing that babygirl said she'd consider eating a placenta if it had hot sauce on it? *ewww*

Why come I'm now thinking about breast milk cheese and really grossed out?

Why come I gross myself out like this?

:ROFL:

Why come I really am going to find some clothes to wear and go run those errands?

Why come my favourite sweater is not going to fit over my splinted, broken arm w/out majorly stretching out the sleeve? Why come my 2nd favourite and 3rd favourite, etc. sweaters will also get stretched out and ruined? Sadness =(

Why come it's going to take me twice as long to get dressed than normal?

Why come I wonder if anyone would notice if I ran errands in my pajamas? Maybe if they see my wounded arm they'll understand?

Why come it's going to hurt to drive and stuff w/ my arm and I don't have a husband to help me w/ such tasks?

Why come I am still here?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 12:14 PM

Why come Pixy gives guys her phone #?

Why come GL thinks she is old?

Why come more guys are not here?

Why come your why come post are so long?:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 03:26 PM

Why come I did as ET requested and started a why come thread in local city chat?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10