Admin

ABORTION
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 05:02 PM

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE EVER HAD AN ABORTION

I DID

THIS WAS YEARS AGO BEFORE I WAS BORN AGAIN

THIS IS A HARD TOPIC

BUT IMPORTANT

DO REGRET THIS ACT BUT HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN AND STILL LONG TO HOLD THAT BABY.

ANY THOUGHTS...

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 05:52 PM

very brave post...thank you for sharing...

italianscool

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 07:18 PM

God did forgive you sister and someday, i believe

you will be reunited with that child. I know im just a guy

and havent been through what you have, but your child

is with the Lord. Your child is in good hands,the best of hands! Its not over sister! You will hold that child someday!

We have all made mistakes in our lives, but praise God!

He loves us and is willing to forgive us. I know women

who still feel guilty about the abortions they had,even after

the repentence.I know im just a guy and i cant totally

understand what a women feels or goes through when

they have an abortion,but i felt like i had to reply to you.

God loves you sister and he loves that child.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 10:47 AM

evona,

My baby sister has had 2; she doesn't KNOW the Lord yet; and the guilt she feels is very evident. She can't get past it.

She now has a beautiful little boy who will be 8 in Aug., but

her inability to forgive herself for a choice she made years ago has affected the entire family.Her name is Kelly; I ask you all to remember her in your prayers.

italianscool's words of encouragement are so True !

God Bless,

Deborah :angel:

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 08:53 AM

If, you have truly repented from a contrite heart, the Lord is faithful to forgive. He says to go and sin no more. I believe that God sees sin as sin, and calls it that. He doesn't find some sins little and others big. He just sees it for what it is. I know many who have gone after aboration as a means to cope. They didn't think they could care for the child, they were involved with someone who was abusive, they couldn't afford it etc etc. It doesn't matter the reason, most of the time women were so uneducated as to the fact abortion was actually murder of a living human. They were told "it" was a blob, a mass so many lies, and tthey, being desperate groped to believe it. But, rest well sister, God knows the heart. He knows our every motive and each fear. He is willing and able to give grace. When we choose to take responsibility for our actions, that is the first step. Have you gotten any counseling for this? I pray the peace of God which passes all understanding will abide in your heart!

kidvid711

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 11:11 AM

My mother had one and I was suppose to be one. :buddies:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 04:10 PM

I'm glad you weren't one, kidvid ! We'd have missed out on all those humorous comments of yours that many of us have grown to love!

God Bless You,

Deborah

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 12:38 PM

evona,

Just think of it this way The Lord Jesus remembers ur sins no More...That sin was taken To The Cross Of Calvary With So Much Love He Wanted U evona to be rid Of The Gulit and pain and stain U would feel from that sin...That why He came to die for that very purpose not so that ur sin would be forgiven and U would be washed clean but also that U wouldn't feel The Shame and Pain Of The Sin...Jesus wants U To Be Free evona from feeling that way He wants u to feel Whole and Loved and Valued no matter what We Have Done To Hurt Jesus His Love is The Same Yesterday Today And Forever isn't that Amazing evona Jesus Love Never Chances For U Regardless Of What We Have Done!!! If u were to ask The Lord do u remember The Sin Of The Abortion I Did...He would say back to U What Abortion!!!! While we were yet Sinners Christ Died For Us...He Knew what We were going to do and He Still Loves Us Jesus Loves Us Not Matter What!!! Forgive Urself it is The Best Present U Will Recieve for urself and ask The Lord to Renew Your Mind and to think on The Good and The Pure And The Lovely like The Bible says and ask The Lord to be filled up with a New Joy and Jesus Will Give it To You!!!

~Lynda~