Author Thread: Knowing When to Date
Admin

Knowing When to Date
Posted : 6 Jul, 2010 06:30 PM

When your hormones are in love with someone you need to consult with your brain instead to know what you should do.

The Bible tells us not to judge by the appearance but rather judge righteous judgment. This pertains to all areas of life, even relationships. Get to know someone first as a friend, don't have it set in your mind that you want to be intimate with another person. Get to know them first and allow intimacy to only enter in after marriage.

Go by what you know, not what you feel. You'll experience more happiness in your relationships and you'll be able to sustain them as well.

View Profile
History
Knowing When to Date
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 06:26 AM

Good word. Thank you.

View Profile
History
Knowing When to Date
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 12:52 PM

Knowin when to date an When your hormones are in love with someone you need to consult with your brain instead to know what you should do.

A date is date an doesn't havta go further that that...unless ya got other motives...an Ifin a person was attracted ta the one bein dated I'd hope theyd much rather consult with GOD/Jesus/Holy Spirit on this matter of Hormones an Attraction cuz Our hearts are/can be Lustful an Our Brains are Carnal not Spiritual...

I agree with the Feelins part of yer post...Feelins are not Fact...an the Fact that we do have Feelins is why I do dependin on GOD for everything....xo

amazinggrace2010

View Profile
History
Knowing When to Date
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 04:14 PM

Very true. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.