Author Thread: GO USA OLIMYPICS !!!!!!!!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
GO USA OLIMYPICS !!!!!!!!
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 03:09 AM

Where will The USA end up in GOLD MEDALS, 1ST through 10TH ?

I say 2rd in overall medals and 3rd in golds.

Make your prediction and we will see you after august 25th...

GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,GO USA,,, GO USA,,, GO USA,,,

,,,,,,,,, hedgedweller,,,,,,,,,, :yay::yay::yay: outta!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 06:01 AM

think so think so,,,, humm, hummm, Bruce

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 11:09 AM

The world in general has a lot of "ANTI-America" attitudes. I think this is what is at play. I believe the chinese and other nations are just benefitting. Races and point games make it so much easier then subjective judging don't you think?

:bouncy::glow::bouncy: Look CDFF tennis? The smiles bounce instead of the glowball:ROFL:

Susan

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 11:56 AM

Hey Bruce,

What about those Predictions ? I lost count ! Did I Win ?

HUH? HUH? HUH ?:ROFL::yay::ROFL::yay::ROFL::ROFL:

:rocknroll:revelation22

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 12:01 PM

TWO MORE DAYS TO GO ?:bouncy::bouncy:

I just realized you said AFTER the 25th.

At least that 3 day rule doesn't apply here!:ROFL::ROFL:

:rocknroll: Rev

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 03:26 AM

CLOSING CEREMONIES !

I'll quote hedgedweller---- ' Beautiful... but eerie !

:rocknroll:revelation22

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 10:30 AM

ok, olimpics are over,,,, someone help me find the medal count,,,,, i did't see the closing cerimony,,, was it erie?

Theopenning was beautiful but erie at times,,, it's a little like someof these cross dressers. they have learned how to dress up things and make them look beatiful but something is lurking underneath,, sorry for the typeology, ,:ROFL::ROFL:

ok,,, we need to god back and find our perdictions,,, whos going to help me find the medal count,,, H,,E,,L,,P!!

bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :peace:o,,u,,t,,!

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 08:17 PM

The United States came in first in overall # of medals -?96?

Chinal came in second for overall #, but they earned more gold medals than the U.S. did. Sorry, but my "mini-brain" could not store any more info than that!!!

One thing that I enjoyed about the closing ceremony was that the news kept going back to show when the individuals from the U.S. were winning gold medals.

I really liked the double-decker bus that opened up and out and down! That was a neat way to introduce the next Summer Olympics!

SJC1985 :glow:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2008 01:48 AM

well predictions were 2nd overall and second in golds,,, i was one off the right prediction,,,,, tells your prediction again,, bruce

Page : 1 2 3