Author Thread: Final Message
fa1th

View Profile
History
Final Message
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 10:57 AM

Ok, seeing as I've been on this site for a while and posted my first bulletin yesterday i figured this would be a good post to end all for me :glow:.

I've met some nice people on here, especially those that took time to help me yesterday and post replies to my topic. I also met other ones who are good friends so not all my time here has been terrible. That being said, man i was hoping this site would be a good outlet. But with failed attempts to get most to reply, i think i'm just gonna call a time-out now and re-evaluate if this is the route i wanna take. I know i'm not a bad looking guy, i possess every quality in me i KNOW God has instilled in me so i walk away with my head above the clouds because the ignoring/etc. was only god protecting me and saying something better is waiting.

Lol i'm very sorry for the rant guys, i really am. I got a message today that confused the heck out of me and i think it's the last straw. I was talking to someone i started talking to today. Their profile said ask anything and i will answer. So we talking the messages get a little longer and i ask a question, tell me fav. bible verses and somethings other than you listed and it gets answer (short version) i find it a bore to list and can't be bothered, dont like writing and reading its tiring would rather someone in person etc. to get to know. Isn't that the whole point of online? To meet others you wouldn't have met in real life through a mutual median? Geeze.. Idk, i think this is a sign from god this isn't for me..So if nothing i've said has made impact..

To everyone on this site, enjoy. I will be praying for each and everyone of you to find that ONE god has made for you. Enjoy the ride through good or bad and know that god is building you for your other half.. I know it may not seem like it's coming but it is. I've always knew my day will come, i guess i've just been a lil impatient but guys hang in there and continue on. Keep god first, not the aspect of having someone and god will lead your heart to where it needs to be. As my family, I care for each of you and only wish the best :D So smile :dancingp: and keep Headstrong :D but as of today i'm out lol

Special thanks to 1babygirl, i think i will go enjoy my life thank you for your words. Good luck and God Bless guys.:peace:

View Profile
History
Final Message
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 12:39 PM

Welcome Babyboy! Have a good one!

View Profile
History
Final Message
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 06:23 PM

Take care and God bless, brother. God willing, we will see you back on the site!