Author Thread: Aliens
Admin

Aliens
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 06:19 PM

Hey...did anyone read, hear about aliens lately and what are your views.....:bouncy:

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 06:46 AM

I know a woman who said she saw a UFO several years ago.If anyone questions her about the validity of her story,she insists strongly that she saw it hovering in an open field near her home. She's not a Christian, but I tend to believe she indeed saw something.

I do have a friend who thinks all sightings of a ufo or aliens are very real.She said fallen angels can "appear" to be anything and that this is a trick of the enemy to get folks' mind off God.

As for me, I'm not sure; but I do believe if aliens are real, they're just part of the Big Picture------------------- All Things Were Made By Him.

Great post, strawberi:glow: In my web search for recent alien sightings, I ran across photos of the northern lights:----Absolutely Beautiful ! I couldn't find anything about sightings anywhere; I remember a few years back, they were

popping up everywhere!

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 10:36 AM

Well...Dr. Edward Mitchell (Apollo) state that it was a truth as well as Gordon Cooper...Interesting...

I would tell you what I and my family saw one night but everyone might brand me as a heretic so I'll keep everyone guessing...

robin

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 01:49 PM

Well, Shucks ! Do tell, strawberi:bouncy:

You know what curosity did to that cat!:laugh:

Deborah

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 27 Jul, 2008 05:13 PM

Well.....This might get me in trouble so if I'll send you a private note.

strawberi

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 09:12 AM

strawberi,

On our local news today; a report about a farmer, in Fossten, Minnesota, who woke up this morning to find several of those infamous crop circles in his field ! Something, he said, couldn't possibly have been made by pranksters in such a short amount of time.

UFO ?

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 04:29 PM

Oh boy Deborah...You're bringing out the Nancy Drew in me...!l lol:dancingp:

Robin

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 3 Aug, 2008 01:22 AM

ALABAMA-- 7-7-08

My wife and I were up early taking the dogs outside in our front yard. I was looking at the sky towards the southeast. I noticed a star-like object moving quickly towards the north. At first I thought satellite, but then I noticed another light behind it. I pointed out the object to my wife. We watched it move to the north, then turned 90 degrees on it's axis and faded into the distance quickly. It was moving very fast; appeared very high up.

Headline from the Bucks County Courier Times:

Pennsylvania UFO Wave 2008

There appears to be an ongoing series UFO sightings, or wave, inthe state of Pennsylvania.

MICHIGAN--7-7-08

My girfriend and I saw what appeared to be fire floating through the sky at slow speed at a relatively high altitude. It ultimately disappeared into the clouds. It's hard to describe what I saw because I've never seen anything like it. At the time of the sighting, I was sitting in my back yard after arriving home from work. I noticed the object because of how bright it was. All of this was very confusing to the two of us because neither of us had any idea what we were looking at.

Where's Nancy Drew When Ya Need Her?:bouncy:

JESUS IS COMING SOON ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:angel: Deborah

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 10 Aug, 2008 05:02 PM

Go to YouTube and type in Chuck Missler Nephilim. This will answer all your alien questions. It's all part of the end time deception.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 01:54 AM

so tell your story first,,,,,, recorder running,,,

Alien as In what form?

Alien as in where from?

Alien as in what race?

Alien as in Sigorny Weaver? Waiting ?????????

I once ate a whole box of Alien Gummie bears,,, it ruined my supper,, so dont ever do that. This is the whole truth. Not kidding,,,, And when I was very young I use to have a creepy crawler rubber machine. 4 years old,,, wow.

And last but not least by any means,,,, I wanted to make a movie out of it but no one would go and see it so I was told,,

called,,,,,,,,,,, My Mother Inlaw Was a Alien ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Ok Robin ,,, you new I would have to say something funny,,, please forgive,,,, So I am waiting on your story,,,, private or non private message,,,humm, hummm.

And then I will promise to tell you what I truely think,,, but you first,,,, :peace:,,, o u t !!!,,, Bruce

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 04:49 AM

I've never seen an alien, but I believe people who say they have really have seen something !

I had a creepy crawlers rubber machine when I was a kid too.

I saw a movie called MY STEP-MOM IS AN ALIEN.

I Love gummi bears:eat:

Bruce, You're a Riot.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Paul

Page : 1 2 3 4