Author Thread: Aliens
Admin

Aliens
Posted : 25 Jul, 2008 06:19 PM

Hey...did anyone read, hear about aliens lately and what are your views.....:bouncy:

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 21 Aug, 2008 09:10 AM

Your sense of humor amazes me!!! I guess any human has at least a little devil in him/her! There are days that I would qualify for the part!!!:ROFL: I know an ex- sister-in-law who would be perfect for the part!!!:ROFL::ROFL: I no longer speak to her, but maybe you could ask her if she is ready for Hollywood!!!:ROFL:

Good idea?!!! I'll try to give you her phone #!!! :ROFL:

SJC1985 :glow:

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 6 Dec, 2008 06:45 AM

there is a good book on this topic called "alien intrusion", by gary bates. i believe many people believe they "see" aliens, but scripture doesnt talk about the creation of aliens. it talks about God, angels, demons and humans. i dont believe in aliens - i believe what people are seeing is demons. the book goes into this from a christian perspective

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 01:43 PM

Here we go. If you people really believe the bible how can you say you don't believe in aliens

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 09:07 PM

I didn't finish the above post, hit the wrong button...LOL Anyway, My God has no physical habitation on earth, therefore He is is not of this earth, and neither are the angels for the most part. That seems to me to this clearly defines extraterrestials. Read Ezekiel 1:4. Look up the work "amber" it means "highly polished bronze" or in other concordances, "glowing metal". Ask yourself some other questions, What did the isrealites eat in the wilderness? Manna. What is Manna? The food of the angels" Whoa, if angels eat they must have physical bodies, similar to ours with dietary requirements. If they have physical bodies, wouldn't they need a conveyance of some sort? The Word reveals all mysteries, but it is not clear to all who read it.

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 09:10 PM

BTW, my name is Gary Bates

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 20 Jan, 2009 02:45 PM

I don't believe in aliens.

But, last night I was reading Genesis after I was reading this topic and a thought just came to mind. This is what I read:

Genesis

11:7 Come let us go down, and confuse their language there, so that they will not understand one another's speech.

11:8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.

11:9 Therefore it was called Ba'bel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

So, I was thinking it could be possible that things like shooting stars, strange lights in the sky, crop circles, etc. can be created by God just to confuse people. Or is it for Him to see our humanly reaction to the unknown? Or to confuse us and leave us in mystery? I think there are many other things on this earth that are unexplainable and only God Himself knows why they happen or His reason for creating them.

So, I will not say for one second that I do not believe people who have seen strange & unexplainable things - because I believe it does happen. But, I will not just assume that these types of things are created by the devil because they are unexplainable.

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 20 Jan, 2009 07:40 PM

Some scientists now believe they've found evidence that life exists or once existed on Mars. While I personally think they are getting ahead of themselves with what few facts they have, it's worth mentioning that this is happening right now.

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 12:40 AM

I am an alien

John 17:3

Aaronhoward

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 02:47 PM

where it talks about the tower of babel i don't think that god still confuses us today. i think that we are in the flesh and we can be confused by sin easily. i think god confused the people of babel so that they would not build the tower of babel. and also to separate the nations so that he can revile the nation of the Jews his chosen people.that's just my input

View Profile
History
Aliens
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 08:09 PM

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

I dont believe in the ET phone home sorry...no fun intended Ella but I think science can make a rocket go all the way to the moon they can make there own space ship....no proof enough for me to reason in this, I know it can be a very intresting subject though. I will move on bluereyes

Page : 1 2 3 4