Author Thread: What is a soulmate?
Admin

What is a soulmate?
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 06:33 PM

What does soulmate mean to you? Are you looking for your soulmate? Why? What is the difference between a soulmate and a life long companion/ bf or gf/ marriage partner?

Iwillbestill

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 03:47 AM

:applause: Well said Beachbunny ! :applause:

Who started this soul mate thing? Who divert us into believing in soul mate? Tell me, when you guys quoted "GOD" where can you really find the word soul mate to claimed that GOD given or GOD...whatever the first few writers claimed. Do you know the Ten commandments ? I know most people claimed they know but do they know ? What did the commandments said ?

Read Exodus 20 : 1 - 17 but the verse 7 is : Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.- KJV

Please friends, don't use GOD name. If it is you who believed then say it is your opinion and not quoting GOD given soul mate.... Don't assume GOD given soul mates which HE did not say so...Don't say Soulmate is HIS given partner when Soulmate is not mentioned in HIS scriptures, only soul.

Where in the Bible can you find the word GOD given soulmate? If it is man's language then don't say it is GOD because GOD did only mentioned a wife for the husband or husband to love your wife but no soulmates are mentioned.

If I am wrong, I will apologise but putting words into GOD's is wrong. Just wanting to correct and not striving...

We as follower of Christ, look upon HIM in everything and as Beachbunny said...I am glad that there's still someone who knows the LORD. If you don't know the LORD, then I urge you to pray and ask the LORD to reveal the truth to you which HE is capable of teaching you more things that you cannot imagine. WE need HIM to make us complete...well said Beachbunny.:applause:

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 03:54 PM

Exactly, Cobbler. Well said, sir..

Page : 1 2