Author Thread: What is a soulmate?
Admin

What is a soulmate?
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 06:33 PM

What does soulmate mean to you? Are you looking for your soulmate? Why? What is the difference between a soulmate and a life long companion/ bf or gf/ marriage partner?

syarhon

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 05:42 PM

soulmate the one that God intended for me. Thats what i believe. He will be my husband, a life long partner and God's answer to my prayer. A boyfriend or a girlfriend is the one we chosen and wherein we develop a deeper relationship that somehow could lead to marriage.

warm regards to you.

Sharon

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 08:39 PM

Someone who you're attracted to in every way/shape/form.

:peace::peace:

Epang

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:57 AM

soul mate is the one sent from GOD who will be your partner and share for the rest of your life,who will love you and accept you for who you are..a blessing form GOD.

PIANOMAN76

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 11:02 AM

Soulmate is the other half of what god has for you. when u find her or him they will make you complete. when u are down and you have fallen he or she will help you get up. when you cry they will cry with you. when you laugh they will laugh with you.they will hold your hands. they will pray with you. they will be your missing puzzle.

(and like yard sales)lol

Epang

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 10:19 PM

A soul mate is one of two souls in an eternal marriage,created and paired by GOD. If a person has not met their soul mate ,they will yearn for their one true love .If a person is lucky enough to meet their soul mate ,their belief in that ever elusive 'one true love''is restored and confirmed.

It is difficult ,if not impossible to give an example of a soul mate and maybe its more practical to describes some characteristics of soul mates.Soul mates love,respects,and honor each other equally.Soul mate literally do not need anyone else for their emotional,mental or physical needs.Their bond is paralleled only by other soul mate couples and their physical attraction is electric.Always transcending differences such as age and race.If you win life lottery and fall in love with your soul mate,love will become very clear to you,no more questions and confusion.You will feel blessed and thank GOD for every moment you spend with your soul mate.:glow:

wademach1977

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 10:02 PM

It is someone you have a connection to but they are who I believe God wants you to make your significant other.

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 01:07 PM

In my opinion, "soul" is synonymous with "spirit" and therefore, since we all have a spirit, for a Christian, God the Holy Spirit and He only should dwell there. So to me, a "soulmate" is a man-made word that we came up with to express how we feel about someone, but I don't think there's any validity in it.

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 06:57 PM

Soulmate comes from a concept of Plato. He believed that we are all created with four arms, four legs, and two heads. But, at birth we are split in half, and then we spend the rest of our lives trying to our other half.

I don't believe that there is only one person out there for me, in the sense that if I marry the "wrong person" I will never be happy. Any two people who obey God's word and put his principals into practice can learn to love each other. Of course, having a lot in common makes learning to love each other a lot easier.

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2010 08:11 AM

I'm in agreement w/ Cobbler; I don't really agree w/ the concept of soulmates.

beachbunny

View Profile
History
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 11:58 PM

I totally agree with Cobbler and Pixy. After being married for 23 yrs and being divorced for 2 I know that a "soulmate" doesn't exist. God is to be the lover of our soul and we need to be complete in Him before we can be with anyone else. When we get into a relationship we are not a half to complete someone we are to be a whole person complete in Christ and that way together we are stronger, because we as individuals are sold out to Christ.

Page : 1 2