Author Thread: I...
Admin

I...
Posted : 25 Aug, 2010 03:11 AM

am so sick of seeing my ex-boyfriend's picture pop up on here all the time. And I didn't meet him here. He apparently signed up while we were involved or after we were involved. Who knows. And I don't really even care except for the fact this his picture reminds me of him and who really wants to be reminded of their ex-boyfriend?

And he copycats the way I do my smilies.

Okay. I'm done.

*sigh*

View Profile
History
I...
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 09:27 PM

Hi girl..

Well, I gotta be honest that I did smile reading your post. Been there, tho not exactly the same case. I am unsure there is anything else you can do, well.. This is a free website, everyone can join and post any pic, and you guys are not together anymore.. =) But yah, still kinda sick seeing him, right lol understandable =)

Besides, you have a WAY better man on your side, right =)

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
I...
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 08:58 PM

Sorry to hear that. At least he did it after you were not together. Well you hope.

A girl friend signed up on a dating site a few years back and was showing me the site. Well it's a sleazy site to say the least. How disgusted I was to see my at the time boyfriends picture pop up as a new member. Of course when confronted he said he wasn't going to actually meet any one. Nice try. If he had even half a brain he would not have had a picture of his face.

I have found other exes on dating sites as well. In those cases it was ok as we were not together. Some times it's a blessing as you know they wont pester you when they are looking for some one else to bug.

I'm sure it's hurtful for you but don't let it get to you. If he is a lousy boyfriend then other women will find that on there own. Just be glad you will meet a good man of your own.

View Profile
History
I...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2010 12:11 AM

Thank you, ladies. I really appreciate your encouraging words. I actually blocked him and his pictures hasn't popped up since! Yay!