Author Thread: new @ dating
gamegal

View Profile
History
new @ dating
Posted : 6 Aug, 2008 02:54 PM

I feel like I''ve been married all my life and don't have a clue how to date. I have been separated for 1 1/2 years, soon to be divorced and have been asked out on several dates but always say no because at 1st I wasn't ready and now that I am ready I guess I'm still saying no (even tho a couple of times I've really wanted to say yes) because I get really nervous at the thought! It's kind of strange because I'm definately a "people person" and consider myself very outgoing. I've been told I'm attractive and funny and in general fun to hang out with and I don't have a problem talking(except maybe too much sometimes!) but the thought of an actual "one on one" date is terrifying to me. I was burned really bad by my ex so I guess that has something to do with it but I'd really like to actually find someone nice and fun to be with because I get really lonely sometimes...kids are grown and on their own so for the first time in my life I live alone (my 20 yr old son stays w/ me sometimes but has his own apt). Any suggestions???

angelguy

View Profile
History
new @ dating
Posted : 15 Dec, 2008 10:53 AM

I'm new at this to, is there anyone from the buffalo area that loves jesus.:angel: