Author Thread: Where are the prophets?
ephesians522

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2008 08:15 PM

Most of us know about the Mayan calendar, the fact that it ends 12/21/2012. That is suppose to signify a transition into a new time. Could this be the beginning of the Rapture? This is suppose to last 7 years. Scientist has been tracking a fairly large asteroid which they say may travel between Earth and the Moon in the year 2019. If it comes within Earths orbit and enters our gravitational pull, could this be the "fiery mountain" that Paul wrote about in the book of Revelations?

Copy and paste http://revelation13.net to your address bar. It's an interesting site, it uses a Bible Coding program to make certain interpretations of events from information in the scriptures. Take this site to heart. If anything, it's a good read. They have video clips for those who like narratives. For those who have friends or family skeptical of the scriptures, this site may sparks some interest with them. Funny how the world will choose stories about death and destruction over information on how to receive everlasting life.

Use your own digression, but know that with the way the world is going, the time for change is near.

God bless us all.

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2009 03:00 PM

Thank you Brother Leon for continuing to speak truth into a confused situation. You are atrue minister of the gospel as you continue to try and lead little sheep to good food. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you as you reach out in word and deed to help others. Alexis:applause:

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 12:42 AM

http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/

according to this ideal the 'apocolypse is the middle of the tribulations meaning, to those math majors that June 21 2009 would be the presumed rapture. feel free to look into this

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 07:59 PM

Leon are you hanging by a thread ? jk

By the way, Paul didn't write Revelation, John did.

Leon

I am just wanting to put in that the reasons for the signs is what Jesus said before he was crusified to the ones he left behind in those days. So you will believe and know they were true and they happened. Jesus sure makes a introduction and a way out huh?

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:37 PM

Lets see if I can break this down, we all have the holy spirit,if were christians,and the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophesy, than there is the gift of prophesy,which some have, than there is the actual gift of a prophet to the body of Christ. Were all prophets because we all prophesy if we share what the Lord has revealed to us, at the same token the Lord has set some apart to be prophets to the body of Christ as gifts to the church. We have normal propheysing, a special gift of prophesying, and the minerstering person who is actually called to be a prophet

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 10:31 AM

why are you seeking truth or divine direction in a pagan belief system? I consider that a sinful act-I also believe it sinful to bring the thinking of Satan controlled pagans before a Christian group for thoughtful review. This is the strategy the devil employs.

charlie49

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 08:05 PM

I agree with Leon, Paul did not write the book of Revelation, John wrote it while on the Isle of Patmos.

sincerely Charlie

Godsgardener

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 01:59 PM

Actually the only ones that won't know are that are not ready... the prophet Amos said he would reveal his secrets to his servants the prophets... If we are listening we will know..

If you study the Bible it actually tells the season and time he will return, it even tells you how to know the year he will return...

View Profile
History
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2013 12:37 PM

Prophesy is not dead! As written in Acts, there are some teachers,pastors ,preachers, and prophets, set in the local church. When the gifts of the Holy Spirit are alive in a church, all of these will be in operation. Gifts of knowledge,words of wisdom,working of miracles, healings ,tongues and interpetation and Prophesy.We are told that above all these, we should desire prophesy. The Bible says the mark of a true prophet is that every word from God they speak is true , and happens. My church did not have all these in operation, so The Lord moved me to a church that is alive with the Gifts. I am not saying it was easy, my Pastor at the Southern Baptist Church , came with a team to try to deprogram me. I had an answer for every question they asked. The person with a real experience with God, is never at a loss in a discussion. If you haven't really had an encounter with The Holy Spirit of God, go up for prayer in an Interdenominational or Pentecostal Church. They aren't weird, they have had an encounter with The Holy Spirit. God is not dead, he is alive, so is Jesus who sits at His Right Hand an d we have the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke about when He said," It is better that I go, but I will send a Comforter, and greater things than I do, will you do." Well we haven't gotten completely there yet, but I have shaken the hand of a man who had died and been buried for 5 days!! Evangelists in the area came, dug him up and prayed and he lived!!! He said as he walked into town , people who knew he had died ran in terror, and that he had to pick off the dead skin on his arms and the worms that were trying to eat him !!! Meeting someone like that will start your week off for God, I'm telling you!! BarbieB

Page : 1 2