Author Thread: A Good Christian Man
Penelope

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 08:38 PM

why is it so hard to find a good Christian man. I want a man who will love and cherish me the way i will him. A man who that at the thought of him i smile and can't wait to talk to him or see him. A man that will help me grow in the lord and will be by my side when i am troubled.

A man that wants to have fun and go out with my friends as well as stay in and watch a movie or let me cook dinner.

Someone who will read the Bible with me.

As there a man like this out there?

Revelation22

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 04:17 AM

Penelope,

There are many good christian men out there; also looking for a good christian woman. Put your"search" in God's hands.

He'll give you your hearts' desire. Just TRUST Him. You could meet someone sooner than you think.

:rocknroll:revelation22

kidvid711

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 10:51 AM

yeah I believe a lot can easily fit that catagory.

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 25 Aug, 2008 02:34 AM

A lot of men probably also ask if there are good Christian girls out there; I certainly do sometimes!

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 11 Oct, 2008 02:20 AM

I was taken by your descriptive of what you are searching for, and wanted to responde. You seem to have the qualities of a good hearted woman, and that is who I have been searching for.

I am a God fearing man, the son of a preacher, and an old fashioned; romantic soul. In today's day and age, it doesn't get you very far, but I refuse to be anything but the man I am.

My life revolves around Charitable workings, and currently I operate a foundation known as Charity First, under the careful guidance of Christ, and in conjunction with my father's ministry, the Ministry of Love Thy Neighbor.

I've been seeking the one I can share this with, perhaps she is within you.

Very Truely,

Matthew

shy_at_first

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 21 Dec, 2008 10:15 PM

Yes, there is a man like that.

jezcie

View Profile
History
A Good Christian Man
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 08:08 AM

Just be patient...He also looking for u as his good christian woman.