Author Thread: Do you think that The Church...
Admin

Do you think that The Church...
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 07:36 AM

...right after Christ Died knew what the correct Interpretation of Scripture was?

I mean...they were hearing it straight from the "horse's mouth" (so to speak) and even up to the time that The Church decided what was and wasn't Inspired Scripture -- they had to know what was the correct Interpretation...right?

I mean how else could they choose which Letters and Books went into The New Testament if they did not already know what it meant?

What I am getting to is if they did (and it's obvious that they had to know)...when did they Lose that knowledge? I mean that we do not hold any One Church as having that Knowledge...of holding that Full Deposit of Faith and use Scripture to Interpret Scripture.

What happen? Where did that Knowledge go? And How was it Lost?

Hmmm...?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 05:20 AM

Two,

Let me try One More Time!

Scripture is "God Breathed". God Inspired man to write Scripture. Scripture's "Authority" comes from God.

The problem that we as men have is that Scripture is "words". Words that can be "Twisted" by men to say what they need it to say. Scripture is "words" that can be Translated by men to say what they need it to say.

And again...The Authority of Scripture is established because of The Authority of The Church that wrote Scripture!

I hope this ends your confusion (you would think that since God Speaks to you that God would help you?)

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 06:28 AM

Scripture interprets scripture! If they would have stuck to doing that we wouldn't have a problem now, but they starting "deciding" what scripture meant to fit it into their new-found semi-pagan beliefs.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 07:47 AM

And thats why the church its separated.

The devil walks among us:devil:.LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE thats all you need you will never have every scripture and now everything about God and Jesus.We need our savior because we dont't now and because we are not capeble.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5