Author Thread: YOU ARE NOT TO SWEAR TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE, OR A LICENSE OF ANY KIND.
Admin

YOU ARE NOT TO SWEAR TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE, OR A LICENSE OF ANY KIND.
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 10:53 AM

Preachers are telling their flocks, all the time, that "YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED WITH THE MARRIAGE LICENSE OF CAESAR".

I am willing to bet the farm, that you are not aware that their statements, if it contains a suggestion that you are to SWEAR AN OATH, that it "cometh of evil"�

Are you not aware that such thinking is not truly Biblical, but satanic? This, the notion of SWEARING AN OATH to obtain a marriage license, is of the wisdom of men; there is nothing in the Word of God that instructs a man or woman to marry with a contract, and then swear before the government, when getting married.

Many which profess genuine faith, keep referring to this statement of "needing to marry with a Marriage License of a State", thinking that "PHILOSOPHY" is somehow connected to the Word of God, and eternal truth.

I keep seeing people toss around the scripture, "RENDER TO CAESAR THAT WHICH IS CAESAR'S, AND TO GOD THE THINGS WHICH ARE GOD'S" to mean that you are to obey everything that men tell you to do.

Can any of you share with me a scripture which states that "you are to SWEAR"?

Here, let me give you FOUR that instruct you, if you are a true believer, that you are not to SWEAR:

"But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." [Matthew 5:34-37]

To "swear an oath" is PHILOSOPHY, or the wisdom of men, pure and simple.

This is man's wisdom, being passed off as somehow being connected to the Lord's eternal truths. This type of rhetoric is what has been passed off for "biblical doctrine" for thousands of years.

Here is what the apostle Paul had to say about philosophy being used in the church:

"BEWARE LEST ANY MAN SPOIL YOU THROUGH PHILOSOPHY AND VAIN DECEIT, AFTER THE TRADITIONS OF MEN, AFTER THE RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, AND NOT AFTER CHRIST." [Col 2:8]

Most today do not comprehend true biblical doctrines because most of today's preachers, are Caesar's ministers, licensed and ordained by/and/or through some State administered program of religious instruction, which is in reality no instruction at all, because it teaches disobedience to the Word of God.

These hypocrites dare to teach as the Word of God, Caesar's commands, while pretending all the while, that what they are setting forth are the commandments of God.

These ministers are leading their flocks to believe that a "MARRIAGE LICENSE" is necessary to be married. But this is a lie, a distortion, a total falsehood.

This, the system that the American people now live under, and which their sons and daughters are seeking to take forth to the world, originated in ancient Babylon, and can be referred to as THE SHETAR, or BABYLONIAN MASTER-SLAVE CONDUCT CODE. Babylon's laws and socioeconomic system was based upon contracts and oaths, which empowered the state.

Jesus came and instructed us, to "SWEAR NOT AT ALL"..."BUT LET YOUR COMMUNICATION BE, YEA, YEA; NAY, NAY: �FOR WHATSOEVER IS MORE THAN THESE COMETH OF EVIL!"

Now, you tell me, "Do you think that you should listen to your 'preacher', if you dare call him that, or to Jesus the Son of God?

There was no requirement for anyone to obtain a State Issued Marriage License until 1923, and now they do it, to enslave and control you, so as to enrich all government employees, and the Queen, who are alleged to be "servants."

Historically, in the beginning, all the states in the United States of America had laws outlawing the interracial marriage of blacks and whites; but by the mid-1800�s certain states began allowing interracial marriages, or miscegenation, as they were known, as long as those marrying received a license from the state to do so.

In other words those desiring to be married to someone of a different race had to receive permission from these Luciferians, to do an act which without such permission would have been illegal.

If you will go to Black's Law Dictionary, and read its definition on "Marriage License", you will see that it points to the historical definition, when it defines "marriage license" as, "A license or permission granted by public authority to persons who intend to intermarry." "Intermarry" is defined in Black�s Law Dictionary as: "Miscegenation; mixed or interracial marriages."

Not long after these licenses appeared on the scene, some states began requiring all people who marry to obtain a marriage license, in order to generate revenue.

In 1923, the Federal Government created and established the Uniform Marriage and Marriage License Act; they would later create and establish the Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act. Between 1923 and 1929, every state in the Union had adopted marriage license laws and was on their way to greater control over men, which were supposed to be free.

SPECIAL NOTE: George Washington was married without any marriage license, as were all of the Founding Fathers that were married. If the Founding Fathers did not need to obtain a State-Issued Marriage License, what makes you think that you should, and/or are required to?

The swearing of oaths grants men the power, to that which you swear unto them. In other words, when you swear a thing, you are granting to those [the government or Caesar] to whom you are swearing, that which you are swearing.

There is an element that exists in government, and men have just accepted it, as being "godly," when it is wicked.

Thomas Jefferson hated certain sects of Christianity because he recognized in them, a desire to enslave mankind. He [Thomas Jefferson] fought against "government sponsored religion", as a lawyer in Virginia, and wrote the Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom in 1777. There had been a case where a man, Jack Waller, was persecuted for preaching without a license; and he had been tortured and beaten with a whip. The Church of England's religious supporters were in control of government, and wanted to tax religion, and thus to control religion. Thomas Jefferson hated and loathed these sects which have resurfaced today, in the United States of America, and have enslaved the people to the Crown, or King, once again, through the Federal Reserve Banking System, which is controlled by the Queen, and other elitists.

NOTE: This is the reason why the Federal Reserve, which is a private corporation, the shareholders of which are PRIVATE, has NEVER BEEN AUDITED, in spite of the economic morass our nation is in. It belongs to the Queen of England by charter, hidden from scrutiny. She holds stock in the world�s 163 central banks, which are now strategically positioned throughout the earth. Perhaps, now, you can understand why our military and government has been slowly but surely moving to bring all nations into the charter of the United Nations? The Queen and similar oligarchs throughout the world control the earth�s human and natural resources [as they refer to the Creation], and thus England has taken over the world, and used the children of other nations, including the United States of America, to accomplish its empire building.

Anyway, as I was stating, Thomas Jefferson so despised these tyrants, in sheep's clothing, that, when asked by Dr. Benjamin Rush, in a letter, to state his convictions on Christianity, Thomas Jefferson stated, that there were certain of the Christian sects that did not trust him, and he added, stating that in his belief, their religious convictions amounted to "TYRANNY":

[ http://lonestar.texas.net/~mseifert/rush.html ]

"I HAVE SWORN UPON THE ALTAR OF GOD ETERNAL HOSTILITY AGAINST EVERY FORM OF TYRANNY OVER THE MIND OF MAN!"

This statement, above, is carved into the frieze above Thomas Jefferson's Statue, in the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, DC.

So, the next time you go to Washington DC, to the Jefferson Memorial, remember why these words were uttered by Thomas Jefferson in the first place, and then turn and take a good look at your preacher, and know that he is a deceiver and a hypocrite, who would rather enslave the flock of God, to have a career, enjoined unto him through Caesar's articles of incorporation, then for men to be really free, as they once were in this land, a long time ago...

'WHEREFORE IF YE BE DEAD WITH CHRIST FROM THE RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, WHY, AS THOUGH LIVING IN THE WORLD, ARE YE SUBJECT TO THE ORDINANCES, (touch not, taste not, handle not: Which all are to perish with the using) AFTER THE COMMANDMENTS AND DOCTRINES OF MEN?" [Col 2:20-22]

Wake up people, and quit thinking that Caesar's government speaks for the people, they want to enslave you to a system of corporatism.

Corporatism, or the Queen's system of governance, is what the Founding Fathers fought so hard to eliminate, along with the hypocrites who will enslave the world for a profit.

Prophetic Calling

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 12:08 PM

I never swore anything when I got married, I made a promise before God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 01:04 PM

WOW !!!...That was a In-Depth & Heavy read...:glow:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 03:45 PM

Marriage was always a ceremony with God in the center of it~but we have to remember that people take advantage of that "piece of paper thing" and use it to live together for the wrong reasons. We do have man's laws and Jesus indicated obeying the laws of the land when instructing the disciples to pay Ceasar what is his and God what is His.

And then Paul said this~Hebrews 11:13-16 - We are "strangers and pilgrims" in whatever land we happen to live. We must be obedient to the law of the land insofar as these laws do not contradict God's law. We must pay our taxes and honor the country's leadership but our citizenship is not in nor our loyalty to any earthly dominion. When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to establish his Father's kingdom on the earth, then we will have a country. Until then we remain citizens of the Kingdom of God, "strangers and pilgrims" with no other country and no "continuing city."

I think that laws can be broken with reason~David ate the shewbread or he and his men would have starved. Well, if I live out in Timbucktoo and meet Mr. Right and there is no one around to legally marry us, we can get married in the eyes of God, I feel. But that is an exception to the rule.

BTW~do you eat locusts and honey to get that energy? I know raw honey is very good for us and I do honestly eat it often. :) Locusts probably have some wonderful, nutritional value but~sorry, bunny trail. :waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 08:17 PM

Are you stating that you did not SWEAR?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 01:40 PM

friend I made a promise to God and my wife. I never swore anything. I and my X wife chose our vows.

No what you are talking about next time ok.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 01:59 PM

propheticcalling,

I was married in church many moons ago(1975); and I've no rembrance of anyone there swearing to anything at all.

You may have at your wedding, but there are lots of us who didn't.

Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 06:34 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

You may wish to do a little more research on this subject. The truth is, that whenever you get married under the "State's" MARRIAGE LICENSE, you must give an oath, and without it you cannot be married with the state's authority. This is why, when and if you desire a divorce, you must needs to run to the master: THE STATE, and hire an attorney, go before the STATE JUDGE, who gets PAID VACATIONS, PAID SICK-LEAVE, PAID HOLIDAYS, PAID INSURANCE. Where do you think they get all of these "perks" from..?

The State is a deceitful institution that defrauds the people evey second of the day, all under the pretense of "serving the public," when in reality they are just out for themselves. The form of government that we live under is TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Why..? Because the United States Consitution is supposed to be about equality and equal treatment, and there is nothing equal about this system, that affords those that are the governed, the same treatment as those that are the governors. They use the system to gain wealth, and cover up the fraud, thinking that every one is naive, and deceived; but such is not the case.

Have you ever heard of a "CAFR?" A CAFR is a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, that must be submitted by every state, in fact, every corporation, which all states are, to the Federal Government, which oversees all corporations. The Federal Government, itself, is a corporation, it must be, because it regulates by agreement, all under its agreed to authority..

Any way, a CAFR is one of two sets of books. The CAFR is never spoken of publically. It shows the real health - finaniacally speaking - of a State or other government corporation. They, the States and Federal government, have stolen TRILLIONS from the American people, under the guise of proper governance, and have invested this money, not for you, but for themselves, into investment accounts, from which they receive all of their benefits, BENEFITS THAT YOU DO NOT EQUALLY SHARE IN..

[ For more on CAFRS, go to: www.cafr1.com ]

A Marriage License, is just another way to generate revenue, that is all; there is no other reason for its existence, and it must be sworn to, whether you think that you did, or not, and if you did not, then technically that is termed to be A COMMON LAW MARRIAGE, which is what men lived under for centuries; hence, the Old Term, "A man's word is his bond!" Let your "Yea, be Yea, and your Nay, be Nay, ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS", said Jesus, "COMETH OF EVIL!" The State is evil, and this is why the Federal Reserve Bank, which you think has to do with the Federal Government, has nothing to do with the Federal Government, it all has to do, with your being enslaved to those that OWN the Federal Reserve Banking System surreptitiously. It is all just a massive game..

By SWEARING an oath, you are making yourselves subject to the State's Authority, which is why you cannot get DIVORCED without their adjudication, and resolution. If you married under COMMON LAW and wanted to divorce, you simply walk away, and learn that the one to whom you were bethrothed was a Luciferian, for not obeying the Word of God, and therefore it has nothing to do with Caesar. Render to God, that which is His, and if you are worldly and wicked, then you will not, nor cannot, trust the Lord.

No minister can marry you without you SWEARING TO THE STATE ISSUED LICENSE, and nor can a Justice of the Peace marry you either, as they have no authority without your swearing that they do..

God bless you..

"MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!"

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 07:07 AM

And one more thing. When you take the State Issued Marriage License, you subject your assets to the State's authority, which is why you need to submit papers representing the division of assets, if a divorce were to take place, God forbid, or submit before the Judge to have his say on how the property is to be divided..

Oh, and one BIG THING for you to think about; the MARRIAGE TAXES, which you would not be subject to, if you did not play this game..

You are Endowed with enalienable rights by the Creator, and not the State. Life, liberty, and freedom from being subject to men, and their views of how you are to live, worship, and die..

You are being deceived by Luciferians, who use what appears to be "rights issued by the State", to defraud you and trick you into granting them power over you that they are not to have..

So, you think about this, the next time you hear, how you are to enter into contract with Caesar, and what it has alreayd cost this nation, and its people, as well as the earth; for they are hell bent on taking what they are holding forth as "Democracy" to the world, when in reality behind it, is corporate slavery, and all to those who own the Federal Reserve Bank, and who want so to be your masters..

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 09:42 AM

pc,

So are you telling us not to marry?

And I'm not going to worry about perishing because I don't have knowledge on the mumbo jumbo the state requires to issue a marriage license.

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 10:12 AM

Hello Deborah,

No, I am not telling you not to get married, for that would not be biblical; what I am stating is that you do NOT NEED TO GET MARRIED through the State..any State..

Men and women marry all the time. It is about two people knowing that "God has joined them together," and if you are no assured of that, you have no business marrying in the first place..

Have you read: "CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER UNLESS THEY BE AGREED?

This is where modern Christianity falls flat on its face, and is the main reason why there are over 32,000 denominations in it..

It is like a country club, a social organization today... people are going to 'church' and 'becoming a born again Christian,' when they are no different after they 'made the decision,' than before they made it.. The scripture, itself, refers to this as "will worship."

The real gospel, is not about "if you want to get saved," but "were you chosen in Christ Jesus, by the Father, before the world began..?" If you understand that you were chosen, and elected unto salvation, then you also understand, that nothing in your life happens by accident, and/or without reason. Modern Christianity, which is filled with heresy teaches that you all of a sudden become a believer, and it has nothing to do with what is written in the scriptures.

Wolves lurk and hide and pretend to be the sheep, and the real sheep, not knowing - at that point of their lives - are listening to hypocrites tell them the craziest things, and it is ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT Who can regenerate one unto life, and that in accordance with the Father's eternal plans..

This is why there is so much divorce in the Church, because at least 1/2 of the congregations are wolves, hiding, playing; and the sheep, because someone looks good, or they have a nice car or motorcycle, and wear a couple of pieces of fashionable jewelry, think that the wolf they have been dating, is one of the sheep..

But it takes time, if you are just a babe, to learn that the Devil's people are pretending to be of the elect, and this is where the trap is..

It is only through the Word of God, that you are able to discern the truth.

THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH.

SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.

The wolf does not know much scripture, and so a babe in the Lord is quickly deceived.. But it is all part of the Father's eternal plan for His church, people, and kingdom..

He planned our lives before the foundation of the world, and then when strange and bizarre things happen unto us, we think that we are the ones that are wrong, when it is the exact opposite!

FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOURS, NAD MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS!"

If you are near true believers, who rightly comprehend that they were ordained to eternal life, then they will also understand that all in their lives, was predestined as well, and thus:

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER!

AND HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU TO KEEP YOU IN ALL YOUR WAYS!

HE THAT DWELLETH IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH, SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY!

Jesus Christ is that SECRET PLACE!

Jesus Christ is the Ark of Noah..

If you were placed into Jesus Christ before time began, then you will be alright, of this you can be assured:

YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT OF THIS VERY THING THAT HE WHICH HATH BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WIL PERFORM IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST!

pc

Page : 1 2 3