Author Thread: YOU ARE NOT TO SWEAR TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE, OR A LICENSE OF ANY KIND.
Admin

YOU ARE NOT TO SWEAR TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE, OR A LICENSE OF ANY KIND.
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 10:53 AM

Preachers are telling their flocks, all the time, that "YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED WITH THE MARRIAGE LICENSE OF CAESAR".

I am willing to bet the farm, that you are not aware that their statements, if it contains a suggestion that you are to SWEAR AN OATH, that it "cometh of evil"�

Are you not aware that such thinking is not truly Biblical, but satanic? This, the notion of SWEARING AN OATH to obtain a marriage license, is of the wisdom of men; there is nothing in the Word of God that instructs a man or woman to marry with a contract, and then swear before the government, when getting married.

Many which profess genuine faith, keep referring to this statement of "needing to marry with a Marriage License of a State", thinking that "PHILOSOPHY" is somehow connected to the Word of God, and eternal truth.

I keep seeing people toss around the scripture, "RENDER TO CAESAR THAT WHICH IS CAESAR'S, AND TO GOD THE THINGS WHICH ARE GOD'S" to mean that you are to obey everything that men tell you to do.

Can any of you share with me a scripture which states that "you are to SWEAR"?

Here, let me give you FOUR that instruct you, if you are a true believer, that you are not to SWEAR:

"But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." [Matthew 5:34-37]

To "swear an oath" is PHILOSOPHY, or the wisdom of men, pure and simple.

This is man's wisdom, being passed off as somehow being connected to the Lord's eternal truths. This type of rhetoric is what has been passed off for "biblical doctrine" for thousands of years.

Here is what the apostle Paul had to say about philosophy being used in the church:

"BEWARE LEST ANY MAN SPOIL YOU THROUGH PHILOSOPHY AND VAIN DECEIT, AFTER THE TRADITIONS OF MEN, AFTER THE RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, AND NOT AFTER CHRIST." [Col 2:8]

Most today do not comprehend true biblical doctrines because most of today's preachers, are Caesar's ministers, licensed and ordained by/and/or through some State administered program of religious instruction, which is in reality no instruction at all, because it teaches disobedience to the Word of God.

These hypocrites dare to teach as the Word of God, Caesar's commands, while pretending all the while, that what they are setting forth are the commandments of God.

These ministers are leading their flocks to believe that a "MARRIAGE LICENSE" is necessary to be married. But this is a lie, a distortion, a total falsehood.

This, the system that the American people now live under, and which their sons and daughters are seeking to take forth to the world, originated in ancient Babylon, and can be referred to as THE SHETAR, or BABYLONIAN MASTER-SLAVE CONDUCT CODE. Babylon's laws and socioeconomic system was based upon contracts and oaths, which empowered the state.

Jesus came and instructed us, to "SWEAR NOT AT ALL"..."BUT LET YOUR COMMUNICATION BE, YEA, YEA; NAY, NAY: �FOR WHATSOEVER IS MORE THAN THESE COMETH OF EVIL!"

Now, you tell me, "Do you think that you should listen to your 'preacher', if you dare call him that, or to Jesus the Son of God?

There was no requirement for anyone to obtain a State Issued Marriage License until 1923, and now they do it, to enslave and control you, so as to enrich all government employees, and the Queen, who are alleged to be "servants."

Historically, in the beginning, all the states in the United States of America had laws outlawing the interracial marriage of blacks and whites; but by the mid-1800�s certain states began allowing interracial marriages, or miscegenation, as they were known, as long as those marrying received a license from the state to do so.

In other words those desiring to be married to someone of a different race had to receive permission from these Luciferians, to do an act which without such permission would have been illegal.

If you will go to Black's Law Dictionary, and read its definition on "Marriage License", you will see that it points to the historical definition, when it defines "marriage license" as, "A license or permission granted by public authority to persons who intend to intermarry." "Intermarry" is defined in Black�s Law Dictionary as: "Miscegenation; mixed or interracial marriages."

Not long after these licenses appeared on the scene, some states began requiring all people who marry to obtain a marriage license, in order to generate revenue.

In 1923, the Federal Government created and established the Uniform Marriage and Marriage License Act; they would later create and establish the Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act. Between 1923 and 1929, every state in the Union had adopted marriage license laws and was on their way to greater control over men, which were supposed to be free.

SPECIAL NOTE: George Washington was married without any marriage license, as were all of the Founding Fathers that were married. If the Founding Fathers did not need to obtain a State-Issued Marriage License, what makes you think that you should, and/or are required to?

The swearing of oaths grants men the power, to that which you swear unto them. In other words, when you swear a thing, you are granting to those [the government or Caesar] to whom you are swearing, that which you are swearing.

There is an element that exists in government, and men have just accepted it, as being "godly," when it is wicked.

Thomas Jefferson hated certain sects of Christianity because he recognized in them, a desire to enslave mankind. He [Thomas Jefferson] fought against "government sponsored religion", as a lawyer in Virginia, and wrote the Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom in 1777. There had been a case where a man, Jack Waller, was persecuted for preaching without a license; and he had been tortured and beaten with a whip. The Church of England's religious supporters were in control of government, and wanted to tax religion, and thus to control religion. Thomas Jefferson hated and loathed these sects which have resurfaced today, in the United States of America, and have enslaved the people to the Crown, or King, once again, through the Federal Reserve Banking System, which is controlled by the Queen, and other elitists.

NOTE: This is the reason why the Federal Reserve, which is a private corporation, the shareholders of which are PRIVATE, has NEVER BEEN AUDITED, in spite of the economic morass our nation is in. It belongs to the Queen of England by charter, hidden from scrutiny. She holds stock in the world�s 163 central banks, which are now strategically positioned throughout the earth. Perhaps, now, you can understand why our military and government has been slowly but surely moving to bring all nations into the charter of the United Nations? The Queen and similar oligarchs throughout the world control the earth�s human and natural resources [as they refer to the Creation], and thus England has taken over the world, and used the children of other nations, including the United States of America, to accomplish its empire building.

Anyway, as I was stating, Thomas Jefferson so despised these tyrants, in sheep's clothing, that, when asked by Dr. Benjamin Rush, in a letter, to state his convictions on Christianity, Thomas Jefferson stated, that there were certain of the Christian sects that did not trust him, and he added, stating that in his belief, their religious convictions amounted to "TYRANNY":

[ http://lonestar.texas.net/~mseifert/rush.html ]

"I HAVE SWORN UPON THE ALTAR OF GOD ETERNAL HOSTILITY AGAINST EVERY FORM OF TYRANNY OVER THE MIND OF MAN!"

This statement, above, is carved into the frieze above Thomas Jefferson's Statue, in the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, DC.

So, the next time you go to Washington DC, to the Jefferson Memorial, remember why these words were uttered by Thomas Jefferson in the first place, and then turn and take a good look at your preacher, and know that he is a deceiver and a hypocrite, who would rather enslave the flock of God, to have a career, enjoined unto him through Caesar's articles of incorporation, then for men to be really free, as they once were in this land, a long time ago...

'WHEREFORE IF YE BE DEAD WITH CHRIST FROM THE RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, WHY, AS THOUGH LIVING IN THE WORLD, ARE YE SUBJECT TO THE ORDINANCES, (touch not, taste not, handle not: Which all are to perish with the using) AFTER THE COMMANDMENTS AND DOCTRINES OF MEN?" [Col 2:20-22]

Wake up people, and quit thinking that Caesar's government speaks for the people, they want to enslave you to a system of corporatism.

Corporatism, or the Queen's system of governance, is what the Founding Fathers fought so hard to eliminate, along with the hypocrites who will enslave the world for a profit.

Prophetic Calling

Firehawk

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 05:21 PM

PC, so let me get this straight. You want people to disobey the state law (which Scripture tells us to obey) and cheat the government out of additional tax revenue (which is stealing - one of the 10 commandments)?

To be honest, I don't like the tax laws either (nor many other law that intertwine with our private lives), but we shouldn't disobey them. If you want to change it, get involved in politics and try to change it legally instead of complaining about it on a dating site.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 03:19 PM

THANK FOR ALL U LOVELY COMETS Jaz3367

GOD BLESS U ALLL!:angel::angel:

VANI

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 10:06 PM

Ok I see this user has been banned! Still I post this for everyone else. There was a lot of information and a referal to one scripture that instructs us not to Swear to G-d Heaven The earth and Jerusalem. Not all of the information was current I am not going to go into it deeply do the research and make up your own mind. I do not mean to knock PC I think he is sincere but just mislead I have been there and have said similar things, But know this. A true Profit does not need to announce to the world he is a profit. Beware the words of the false profit or they will led you astray. Those who are truely versed in the word of G-d will know the difference and will be able to make up their own mind about things such as this. Those who are not well versed in his word should strive to be if it is possible (I understand their are hinderances such as learning disabilities but laziness is no excuse.) Finally you will know the true profit by his/her words and that they Glorify G-d and they are always true and you will know a Christian because he/she will bear the fruits of the spirit Faith Hope And Love and the greatest of these is Love. If any of these are missing then the tree is not what it claims to be. I am not saying this to be mean but as a warning to those who may feel intimidated by one who calls himself a profit. It was one who called himself a Profit who led me far away from G-d and nearly destroyed my faith. simply becareful and trus in the Lord

Shalom

Theo

martytown

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2011 12:43 AM

a little long winded but right on the mark. any time someone gets a "license" its permission to something, you only need to make you statements before god with a " marriage convenant"

best

martin

Page : 1 2 3