Author Thread: Proof that Sarah Palin is a pagan, and believes in "MOTHER NATURE"
Admin

Proof that Sarah Palin is a pagan, and believes in "MOTHER NATURE"
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 08:33 AM

Here is a prayer from Pliny the Elder, aka Gaius Plinius Secundus (23-79), Roman officer and encyclopedist, author of the Greek classic "Natural History", to the goddess who he believed to be the creator and sovereign of all things.

"GREETINGS, NATURE, MOTHER OF ALL CREATION, SHOW ME YOUR FAVOR IN THAT I ALONE OF ROME'S CITIZEN'S HAVE PRAISED YOU IN ALL RESPECTS."

[Natural history 37.205; tr. J. Healy]

Last night [November 24, 2010] Sarah Palin, while rambling on her reality show, invoked the name of her goddess, "Mother Nature", when referencing her philosophical beliefs. It surely must have stunned many folks, to have heard that statement of "MOTHER NATURE" jump out of her mouth on national/international television.

So, here is the PROOF that Sarah Palin is no true believer in Christ Jesus, but a pagan.

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 08:53 AM

Perhaps you need to look up the definition of your screen name. Shame on you! CONTEXT CONTEXT CONTEXT! I use the term 'mother nature' and don't believe in a godess as the majority of people to who use that term. Please do not get confused ; I am not defending Sarah, rather I am saying your accusation with out something more than what you have given is weak and not becoming to the definition of your screen name. Frankly I am disappointed, expecting more from you.

(Probably my fault for expecting to much...guess the screen name threw me) However if you can come up with the context I am all ears!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 04:17 PM

Calling,

I've seen people here on this site s - t - r - e - t - c - h for an answer and really Reach to come up with a differnt point of view but, I've never seen anyone blind themselves to the truth like you've just done!

Are you doing drugs? Are you from this planet? Are you "missing a sandwich" in your LunchBox? It will be impossible to take anything I see with your name on it seriously.

:waving: Bye now!

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 03:47 PM

PC, I've reported your post. Hopefully the admins will contact you soon.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 10:07 PM

I don't understand how this post constitutes "abuse"...maybe a little "far out" or "alarmist", but...deserving of admin intervention?? I've seen some crazy stuff on here, and this is on the tame side. Should we start reporting anyone that condemns Obama/Muslims?

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 11:23 PM

I have to side with Don't on this one.

One of this Country's greatest Tenets is the right to say whatever is on your mind (whether that mind is demented or not). As long as decency and common courtesy and respect is followed...go ahead...call a Duck a Goose or "throw up" on yourself or whatever "spins yer top".

:zzzz:

:boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 08:47 AM

Thank you Arch...:applause:...I see no Abuse here...Freedom of Speech...Choice...Religion...dont Anyone of You forget this afor condeeming someone for Speaking Up...xo