Author Thread: IMPORTANT..be aware of the different types of scammers
Admin

IMPORTANT..be aware of the different types of scammers
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 12:49 PM

Here is my story. Just recently I have been a victim of a romance scammer and I am totally hurt from all this. About 5 months ago, in this Christian website , a man in his 50's from Ca.contacted me. His profile sounded good and he said he was catholic. As time went on and all the nice letters I received from , I totally trusted him . I fell head over heels for him and he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. And we would be so happy together and that he never felt like this in his first marriage, which dissolved after 20 yrs. I felt that God brought us together..But then I started to see some red flags. He called me by 2 different names ,and I asked him about it and he kind of laughed about it..I told him that it wasn't funny. Then he wanted to change the subject. Also he would tell me he was coming to see me. I was thrilled. Well this came up and that came up . Oh yes first of all he had to make a trip to London to find some documents that his parents left for him..ok..Then he had to make a trip to Ghana, where his grandfather left him some family documents , which was to be found in a security co. there. ok I believed him because he had said he found a diary his dad left and showed how much he loved his mother. I'm thinking,wow, how wonderful is that..and he wanted me to read this together someday, sitting at the beach..wow..That he was looking for this kind of special love ..Every letter he wrote was so beautiful , that I just had to print some of them out..This guy was really good at this..But then he started sending me nasty,seductive email..i'm thinking ,is this the same man ..Well then I got in the chat forum and read some sad stories and got into the website ..romancescams.com and found out so much..Pictures of male and female scammers of all types..beware especially the ones dealing with money..and wanting to know your personal information..I lucked out with only a romance scammer..I'm glad God opened up my eyes..

shi2010

View Profile
History
IMPORTANT..be aware of the different types of scammers
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 09:15 PM

I think I'm more afraid of the people that are real, scamming me!

A lot of people on here aren't true Christians!

They judge people based on looks before even taking a min to ask one question about them!

Sounds like fraud to me!

:angel:

Page : 1 2