What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 05:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezLi99_hOYg

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 05:59 PM

trucker= it's funny that you think I'm running from you...you tickle me :)

I can see why you think i'm only interested in the Holy Spirit. when I see posts talking about Him, I get excited. I think it's because He is the person that is least known on this site..or on this forum let's say. All I hear is man's words and you use scripture to manipulate your arguement. I dont hear the Holy Spirit in any of the posts on this forum. It's all FLUFF, head knowledge and you guys argue about who knows the most. Like who has the bigger sword...who cares?

but to answer your question, I'm in love with the Savior and I'm in love with my Father God as well as the Holy Spirit. I have a relationship with (this could get controversial) all three and YES i know they are one...:yay:

anything else you wanna call me? I have no idea what health/wealth means. is that what the spirit of the Lord told you to call me?

now again, this is my last post on this topic...but i'm not far away if you wanna chat some more.

p.s. I dont know why it bothers me so much that you refuse to believe the creator of the Universe still does miracles today. He is the same YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER,

and I am one grateful child of God that He is.

If you've been offended, I apologize.

love n blessings-

River

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 09:23 PM

It is not strange to be troubled when one continually denys the truth.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 01:52 PM

River, I did not watch the video. I know that God heals and will do things if we have faith. If you saw it I believe you, ok.:waving: Jesus said he will not heal in unbelief.

Remember that people.

if you do not believe in miricles nothing will happen.

I believe in them do the rest of you?

Dennis

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 04:21 PM

I do, Dennis :angel:

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 06:57 PM

It doesn't matter if we believe or not, our lack of faith does not weaken GOD's power. Plenty of miracles occurred in the bible when there was no faith. The resurrection and the Red sea crossing come to mind also. There are plenty of others!

Yes I do believe in miracles from GOD, just not what this guy is doing.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 05:50 AM

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Galatians 4:29

Love You, river.

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 11:01 AM

@ everyone:

Nowhere in the entire Scripture,both Old and New Covenants,is there even one verse that says that we are to lift up the Holy Spirit.

Nor Pray to the Holy Spirit.

Nor chase after the Holy Spirit.

Nor give reverence to the Holy Spirit.

If the meetings which people are glorifying the Holy SPirit,they are in error.

The Holy Spirit lifts up Yeshua,never Himself.

Those lifting up the Holy SPiri are in error.

Here is the Scripture spokien by Yeshua concerning the Holy Spirit.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Nowhere do we ever read of the Hloy Spirit bringing attention to Himself,rather The Holy Spirit brings attention and Glory to Yeshua.

Test the spirit to see whether they are of YHWH or not.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

ps:

Dennis what faith did Lazarus have when Yeshua called him forth from the grave.

Would this not constitute a miracle.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 11:54 AM

It was the faith of his sisters. had jesus called out and said come forth the whole bunch from the grave yard would have come forth.He had to call lazerous.

It was the faith of Moses that parted the Red Sea.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 06:20 AM

Dennis is right!

:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:49 AM

GOD does not need our faith to work his power! Who had faith during the 7 days of creation! Even during Jesus' ministry when He healed a lot of people, not everyone he healed had faith! And I am most glad His power does not relying on my faith. If His power was limited by my faith I would be dead now.

Page : 1 2 3 4