History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 05:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezLi99_hOYg

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 08:05 PM

I tried but couldn't connect to the site.

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 08:23 PM

River, what the name of the video so we can search it on youtube,...put the run time in case there is more than one....thanks

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 08:30 PM

oh sorry, I copied n pasted but I dont think it worked.

let me check it out.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 08:32 PM

you have to copy the link then paste in your address line.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 08:49 PM

River I am on a phone, I don't think I can copy and paste, thanks anywayz ..unless someone out there knows how?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 10:15 PM

On a keyboard, the cop/paste short cuts are:

Copy

Ctrl+C

Paste

Ctrl+V

Don't know if you phone has a keyboard and/or a "ctrl" key, but it's worth a shot!

:peace::peace:

Tulip89

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 11:07 PM

The most important thing to remember is that the praise and glory needs to go to God and not to the gifts. The healings are not the point. God himself is the point. Jesus did not come primarily to GIVE us bread, but to BE our bread. The guy talking has some good points, but he seems more concerned with the bread that God gives us than the bread God IS. The Lord's Prayer speaks about God providing us our daily bread, but while that is true, the bread provided for us is far from the main point of Christ's ministry. He is our live. He is our sustenance. We shouldn't be looking for the gifts over the giver.

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 12:06 AM

Amen! preach it brother! :yay:

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 06:58 AM

Pastor Bill is excited about what God is doing in Redding, CA.

Your right Tulip, we should NEVER seek the gift over the Giver.

bless you guys

River

View Profile
History
What dya think of this?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2010 07:27 AM

@ river:

I just looked at the link,Not one time was the Gospel even mentioned,Not one time.

Yeshua did not say to chase after or to even look for miacles signs or wonders.

Yeshua says,

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

IF-IF-IF someone is healed,ok.

My attention should be to make disciples and let everything else follow according to the will of YHWH.

By the way,this guy Bill Johnson puts in a plug for Kathryn Kuhlman in one of his videos.

I watched a video of Kuhlman,she talks about worshipping the Holy spirit.

Yeshua says the Holy Spirit would not be bringing attention to himself,but He would glorify Yeshua.

How do we know when someone is led of the flesh or the Holy Spirit.

If the person speaks about the Holy Spirit more then Yeshua ,and the Holy Spirit,and His gifts are more important then the Gospel of Yeshua,this might not be of GOD.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Agape' and Charis:

St.George

Page : 1 2 3 4