Author Thread: LAW & GRACE UNVEILED!
Admin

LAW & GRACE UNVEILED!
Posted : 19 Dec, 2010 12:05 AM

You get hired as a 'paid by the piece' worker by a Acme Widget Company. You are given the 'Rules' one of which say : "Anyone not producing 25,000 widgets per week will be automatically terminated"

A few years later you are promoted to a production management position at the same company. Because your job description changed so radically you enter in to a new contract which Acme Widget Company. The contract describes a salaried position and the only rule is to closely follow the owners wishes.

In your new position you are still are still responsible for producing a certain amount of widgets, but you are no longer paid by the piece, nor are you automatically terminated for not meeting a quota. None of the company rules have changed, but your position has.

View Profile
History
LAW & GRACE UNVEILED!
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:11 PM

Trucker,

Unmerited favor from the creator of all things, from the one who holds your soul in his hand....if that is not power, what is?

View Profile
History
LAW & GRACE UNVEILED!
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 09:55 AM

Hot dog two, I think we are dealing with a know it all.

We know nothing and he knows it all. The law rules and Grace has been done away with. Sad I always thought I was covered by grace. I decided to leave him in the hands of Jesus. Reason is beyond him.

:ROFL:

Dennis the lost one.:laugh:

View Profile
History
LAW & GRACE UNVEILED!
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 01:02 AM

@Jude

I believe this is the Scripture about Grace teaching us to say no to sin.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Now the Greek definition of the English word Grace :

Titus 2:11 ForG1063 theG3588 graceG5485 of GodG2316 that bringeth salvationG4992 hath appearedG2014 to allG3956 men,G444

Greek5485

χάρις

charis

khar'-ece

From G5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude): - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy)

The Lord was showing me where to look,but i was not reading far enough, when i had originally started to look after you had asked where this was located.

George

Page : 1 2 3