Author Thread: Are you saved? The question no one will answer yes or no to.
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
Are you saved? The question no one will answer yes or no to.
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 06:11 AM

They will side step and ask all kinds of things but will never say yes or no. Why that is I can only guess.

Jesus died for you!

ROMANS 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 12:23 PM

yes I'm saved... redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.

Ferngirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:45 AM

Yes!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 05:03 AM

YES,i got no doubt with that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2011 03:34 AM

Yes. I believe Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood so that we might be saved through him. Without his sacrifice we would be lost in our sin. Yes everyday I thank him for what he did for us so we maybe be saved through god and through his son jesus. I'm praying each day the 3rd part works in my heart daily the "holy spirit" to lead me away from my sinful ways and to make better daily efforts at my walk in relationship with the lord.

b