Author Thread: This Is Not A Judgemental Topic, I'm Seeking Honesty... Please Help?
WomanofProverbs

View Profile
History
This Is Not A Judgemental Topic, I'm Seeking Honesty... Please Help?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 09:20 PM

How do you personally view women, that are currently searching for love on the single sites?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2008 03:55 PM

The same could be asked about men searching on sites usally its because in the circle we travel good and honest people are hard to find .although in our hearts we know there is someone for everybody so the search is on . Sometimes to no success but we continue on God wish bless us if we have faith and continue to lve in harmony with the word and gods law. But above all have faith seek and you shall find knock we know what we have to do God wil provide

JiraiyaNoSannin

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2008 10:59 PM

Since I, too, am on a singles site looking to build a relationship, I am in no position to judge any woman on one! Especially as a Christian!

You, I, and everyone else on this site is a Human being. Formed in the image of God and created patiently and lovingly by his hands for a purpose.

I will admit, however, that I do tend to have a higher opinion of women who are in pursuit of a wholesome, intimate relationship rather than a fling. I'd rather look for a woman who is searching for Mr. Right, rather than Mr. Right Now.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 09:14 PM

The vast majority of us are loking for something or someone. Just because we're in this type of venue or on this site is no different than if you or I we're meeting in a coffee shop. This site is just another tool. I don't think any of us would chastise a carpenter because he/she were using a hand saw as opposed to a circular saw. I think you have, at least in part, answered your own question. You know what and who you are as well as what you want. If I'm going to pass judgement on you simply because your here than my words are not worth listening to. I become just another alien who you should just ignore. Because in the long run it really doesn't matter what I Think. It only matters what you BELIEVE! The fact that you have asked this particular question tells me you're sensitive and compassionate because you don't want to hurt anybodys feelings and more importantly you do not want to be hurt. Bottom line: on both sides of the gender track there are "less than smart people" making critical judements about others virtually based on nothing more than a stereotypic image of what is or is not appropriate. Know and trust yourself; the rest will take care of itself. Hope this was helpful. David