Author Thread: respect
Admin

respect
Posted : 2 Jan, 2011 10:32 PM

Hey Everyone! Happy New Year!

I always had trouble dating cause when I was in my teens I made a promise to God to wait and remain abstinent and i'm proud to say I have keep my promise . The problem is guys say they " respect" my decision but after a couple of days they are trying to get in my pants. I believe if the guy truely cares about me and respects my decision .

Chubby237

View Profile
History
respect
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 12:38 PM

Thats every nice of you, everyone should respect that, keep to ur decision.God bless

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
respect
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 09:48 AM

after a couple of days? You shouldnt put yourself in a position for these guys to do that to you or even try. Meet them out in the open, dont let them come to your house.

If they cannot respect your choice then that's just one way God is showing you that he isnt the one.

remain pure, it's worth it.

View Profile
History
respect
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 06:43 PM

It sounds like the guys you are dateing are non christians or so called christians. But you should do a CAI ( Christian Authenticity Investication). You need to make sure that they are real true, covered in the blood CHRISTIANS like yourself.Before you even date them. YOu really can't date someone unequally yolked. But keep your head up, don't give up and stay in prayer. Ps. 37:4

Good luck, God Bless and shalom

Miss_Chris

View Profile
History
respect
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 02:50 PM

I hope and pray that you stay on the path that you are on with God.

After the first date, put some distance before the next one. Like maybe a few days or even a week.